Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Sweat

The worst Doctor of my 50 years!!!!!! I've had to live with his horrible decisions and my early demise! Breast Cancer was hard enough...but 4- surgeries in 2-yrs and repeated requests to remove them because of extreme pain because they were TOO BIG! I'm 5' and was 90lbs. Age 53 and petite normal size bra was 34B.....he used extra large expanders and stretched my chest muscles to the MAX without breaking. Finally by the requests of my Oncologists they were removed by his associate! He is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

disconnected office......poor communication...does not detail information....know one really seems to know whats going on!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

My review is about the girl who answered the phone. I didn't get far enough in the conversation to schedule an appointment. This place is ridiculous. They were requiring a diagnosis and referral from my GP when it's not necessary with my insurance. I'm 5'5" with a 38H chest. I don't need a referral for a reduction. The girl that answered the phone didn't listen to anything I said. She kept repeating the same statements. My suggestion is that you start with a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I've been a skin care and injection patient for several years at the practice and went to Dr. Sweat a facial rejuventation consult. I've seen before/after photos of his work and was very impressed. I've wanted to address a double chin and tired-looking eyes for years, but didn't want to look over-done. He took his time during the consult and was very open/honest about what I could expect. We discussed options and I recently had surgery that included liposuction of the neck, a neck lift and upper bleph. I'm so happy with my results, I feel like I look like the best version of me I can be! I will continue to confidently refer friends and family to Dr. Sweat!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

He was very impersonal and had a whole spiel already in his head and would not let me get a word in. He kept speaking and rolling his eyes and looking up at the ceiling. When I tried to ask about trying on sizers, what profile he thought would be best, and what cc size he would recommend he told me it didnt matter if I tried on the sizers or looked at profiles or tried to pick out the amount of cc I would like because according to him I wouldn't know the difference and only he could make that decision for me on the table. Also since I am not yet 22 he would not give me silicone, which was fine. He told me he could give me silicone but it would void the warranty and he said that I would need it because I'm not a "trust fund baby" who could fix them without the warranty if something went wrong. He said he does not place implants over the muscle at all, nor does he place implants through the belly button and that he also does not do armpit incisions because those are both "dumb methods".

Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey A. Sweat's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)