Ratings for Dr. William J. Ledger

Dr. Ledger is the quintessential Doctor, Medical Scientist, Professional Leader and Listener, as well as a Genuinely, Compassionate and Caring human being. Clearly, Dr. Ledger has all the attributes, competencies and virtues of an outstanding Physician and Friend. I sure do miss you, Dr. Ledger!!! I sure to wish medical schools were graduating more men and women like you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I had a number of serious medical problems surrounding the birth of my son. Dr Ledger was supremely competent, kind, attentive. He is rightfully respected as one of the greats in his field

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr Ledger is everything a doctor should be..He is ,kind,caring,and brilliant.There are very few doctors out there like him anymore.He cared for my sister as if she was his only patient and she,as well as I ,adore him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Ledger changed my life. I've neber et someone as bright as him and patient.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Ledger gave me back my quality of life. I had been misdiagnosed and therefore given the wrong treatment by numerous gynecologists over a 14-year period. Dr. Ledger got the right diagnosis & treatment on my first visit. He also does the gentlest and most thorough pelvic exam, explaining everything along the way. He is a true gentleman in every sense of the word & simply one of the best doctors in the world. I have been a nurse for 40 years and I can say for certain that there are very few like him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ledger since 1979. He has helped me with infertility problems. He delivered my 3 sons. He is now guiding me through perimenopause. He is extremely brilliant and a very sincere and caring man. You cannot find a better doctor. His knowledge is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

He's a at Cornell, and the whole office set-up feels more like a crowded public hospital than a private doc or clinic. Dr. Ledger's from the old-fashioned school of MDs who don't tell you why they're doing what they're doing; he prescribed a treatment protocol for me, but didn't explain it. I'm still wondering what the purpose was.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Ledger gave up on me, he told me I was too sensitive and he didn't know what to do for me- he stopped responding to my emails. I have vulvadynia which I had for 3 years. I did expensive dna testing which was useless. He gave me a petroleum based steroid ointment which caused the worst yeast infection. It turns out now that was probably the beginning of another major issue which is that I'm type 1 diabetic. Yet neither he nor any of the other gyn considered that. I still have vulvadynia but a lot of the constant burning symptoms are not nearly as bad now that I'm controlling my blood sugars, yet this was never considered as a possible cause by any of my gyn. I'm seeing another gyn now, estrogen cream helped me a lot, but I'm off it currently do to dvt in my leg. I hope one day to be completely cured of vulvadynia and to have sex and a relationship again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Ledger is a phenomenal doctor. I suffered many many years with recurring infections and ONLY Dr. Ledger was able to eliminate the problem. He changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

The best gyn on the planet ..he knows and detects issues that nobody else is aware of .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. William J. Ledger's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1958)

Multiplan