Ratings for Dr. Eliot B. Garson

Dr. Garson has helped me enormously. Under his care, I've been able to restructure many destructive thinking patterns that I thought would be the end of me. He is kind and flexible, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

The amount of issues Dr. Garson has helped me through is immeasurable and I am a better person for the time I've spent in his care. I would recommend him to anyone in need of help in their lives (which lets be honest, is everyone)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Garson is a very experienced psychologist. He's knowledgeable and helpful. He worked with me at my own pace and was sensitive and considerate about all my issues. He also has a lot of experience with children. I would recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

He is helpful, professional, knowledgeable, caring and more! I would certainly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Elliot was late for sever metal appts. Always stated that the client before was having a crisis. He talked way too much about himself.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014