Ratings for Dr. Julianne R. Garrison

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

After months of seeing a specialist and getting nowhere, I went to see Dr. Garrison at the recommendation of a friend. She listened very carefully to all of my comments and failed strategies with the other doctor and then pursued tests until she identified the problem. She then called my specialist doctor and had to convince him that a different (and correct diagnosis) was warranted. It's amazing how much better I feel after the correct treatment was started. I owe her a great debt of thanks for helping restore my health.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I tried to speak with Dr. Harrison about being depressed in menopause. I honestly think she thought I was over playing this. I needed help and she told me to do yoga. Yoga is great...but I needed more guidance. I felt like she dismissed me as an older woman with no clue. I also had some familial cholesterol issues and she put me in some kind of fiber that I took diligently. When it didn't change my numbers, she actually asked me if I was taking the fiber, inferring that I was not being digent. At that point I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Very knowledgeable person. Gets to the bottom of a problem. Follows up until it is resolved. Stays in touch. Excellent!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr Garrison is kind, compassionate and thorough. She spent ample amount of time with me discussing my concerns and and even had me get extra tests done to diagnose issues that my previous doctor missed. She even called me personally when I had more questions than her assistant could answer. I even asked her questions about some of the comments I saw on this site when I had my visit with her. She has not dismissed her Medicare patients, just doesn't take any new ones. And yes there was a bit of a staff turnover when she took over in December 2011 but most employees have been there for a couple of years, which would have been before she took over. I appreciated her candidness and honesty to these negative questions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I never saw the doctor always the nurse practioner or someone else, but my complaint is that I got up coded for a simple procedure to laser surgery which was false. Insurance would not pay so I had to. I tried to correct/negotiate, but they would not. Lost my business.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Garrison is the primary doctor for Ranch View family medicine. What makes her such a bad doctor is that she is dropping all of her Medicare patients. At first she is nice. However she has turned out to be a self serving narcissist. She has fired most of the staff and left her Medicare patients without doctors. I would never recommend such a poor doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

The staff is snotty. Christine is a PA and talks down to you. Dr. Garrison is nice at first, but doesn't like it if you ask questions and told me to get a 2nd opinion and handed me my test results. I did and she was wrong, just like I said. Never going back.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

This doctor told me that prescriptions were ready for me to pick up, and they were not. Not once, but twice this happened. One week, I made multiple phone calls before getting a call back. I have had medications prescribed to me that were not the right meds for my problems, as if they did not research them completely before prescribing them. The secretary did not know how to scan a form and email it to me. Seriously? This practice scares me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

pretty good compassion, but not real knowledgeable about what is out there; I feel like I found out more about my condition on the internet; didn't get a call back after blood work done; had to call them to get results. But she, herself is a VERY nice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Julianne R. Garrison's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very caring and friendly. She is doctor for three members of my family and we all love her."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After months of seeing a specialist and getting nowhere, I went to see Dr. Garrison at the recommendation of a friend. She listened very carefully to all of my..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I tried to speak with Dr. Harrison about being depressed in menopause. I honestly think she thought I was over playing this. I needed help and she told me to do..."

May 31, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Julianne" to "Julianne R."

October 20, 2013