Ratings for Dr. Sheila Dobee

Recent appointment was great. Everyone was nice and friendly, good customer service. Everyone was Nice, Thank you very much

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very impressed with the high-tech instruments. Very happy with the great customer service Very Impressed

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Dobee gave me the confidence to smile brightly again. Dr. Dobee’s staff was very helpful and courteous. I’ve already recommended Dr.Dobee’s office to many of my friends. My girlfriend has become a regular patient as well.So for your best value and friendly dental care i strongly suggest a visit to Dr. Sheila Dobee, my number one dentist in the tri valley area.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

hi i just wanted to say how happy i am to have sheila dobee back as my Dentists.she was my dentist five ago ,but i lost my insurance,so i had too go to other dentist where i have not been happy with the work on my teeth.well im back even thought she is not on my insurance plan.they only pay a portion but it’s worth it to me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

For the first time in my life I no longer dread going to the Dentist! Dr. Dobee and her staff are all top notch. They treat you as if you are a family member or friend. The facilities are immaculate. I especially appreciate Dr. Dobee’s honesty. I know that if she recommends a certain procedure it is something that really needs to be done…….in fact, thanks to Dr. Dobee I was recently able to avoid having a costly root canal done. The quality of her work and her level of dedication and service are of the highest standards. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

l really enjoy going to the dentist. Not only I get great dental care, but I always feel so welcome and special when I go there. Such a great, friendly, professional and caring dental practice. Thank you Dr Sheila Dobee!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I am so glad to that I found this dental office. I really enjoyed going to my appointment. Dr. Dobee is a wonderful person, she is really caring and very concern about her patients. Once I was home and felling better she even called me to check up on me. I feel very lucky to have found this office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Dobee has got to be the hands down greatest dentist one can have. Bold statement? Considering her flawless perfectionism in cleaning, repairing and cosmetically beautifying with a ninja-like precision, there is no higher level one can achieve in said profession. Couple this with an almost “daytime-talkshow” talent in conversation she provides which alleviates any and all stresses in this impeccable utopian Fremont neighborhood and you have something rivaling an experience at a day-spa (Home & Garden magazine can photograph this place). What about the nuts and bolts? Only until asking the deep questions did I learn this Dentist is alumnus in the highest honors from arguably the most prestigious dental school in the world! My final hesitation came and went after learning the materials and composites she uses are purposely of the highest quality out of her pocket, especially when other dentists get away with the cheapest/high-profit production they can get away with. Rhetorically one can say, “Your grill is special, why go for a Kia or Ford when you can see the Ferrari of dentists?”

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

After doing some research, I decided to make a dental appointment with Dr. Dobee. Upon my arrival, I (accidentally) walked in on a staff meeting that was being held in the waiting area. That was when I received my first impression of Dr. Dobee. She immediately walked up to me, smiled, and welcomed me into her office. Everything felt right after that. Dr. Dobee proceeded onto my initial checkup. She was immediately able to identify what had been concerning me over the past year. Three of my upper molars were on the brink of a root canal. One in particular, needed attention as soon as possible. Afterward, I was given a cleaning by another doctor on site. This doctor was a tall, blue-eyed, and friendly gentleman. He gave me the same care and attention that Dr. Dobee gave me from the start. He was constantly checking up on how I was feeling throughout the cleaning process. He was aware of how long it had been since my last cleaning and wanted to make sure that everything went smoothly. He also reassured me that he would take the most conservative route on how to approach my major problem area (3 molars). This was nice to hear after a visit with another dental office was trying to take every dollar from me with the most drastic procedure. After the cleaning, the doctor walked with me to the front desk to schedule a cleaning and filling for the 3 molars. It was there that he noticed an opening in the schedule. So just like that, I was seen on the same day! Again, he made me feel comfortable for the second part of the process (cleaning of tooth decay followed by a filling). His assistant was sharp and focused. In the end, he thanked me for making things easy for him (I actually should have thanked him). Once all was said and done, the doctor scheduled me for a follow-up appointment for the upcoming weekend. His words were "Slowly, but surely we will have your teeth back and healthy." The staff that set up my next appointment really had a good grasp of how to create an inviting environment. It almost felt like I was talking with some good friends when I was scheduling the next visit. They were both warm and friendly people. Needless to say, I am really looking forward to my next appointment. And I've never felt that way about a dentist. Overall, it was just an amazing and thorough experience. I could not have asked for a better first time visit. Thank you Dr. Dobee and to the rest of the staff. I really appreciate all that you did for me today.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Dobee has been my dentist for over 4 years now. At first I was scared to go to Dentists. However, she came highly recommended by a friend who is also a patient of hers. Over the years not only has she provided excellent care however, she has taught me about the importance of good oral hygiene. She makes me feel very comfortable despite my hesitation of seeing dentists. She generously uses the medicine of laughter which I believe makes her an extrordinary dentist. Over the years I have learned that Dr. Dobee is very active in her community and she also helps those that are less fortunate, which I find quite impressive. Its said when someone does something nice for you, its always a kind gesture to “pay it forward,” therefore, I highly recommend you see Dr. Sheila Dobee as her services have been great for me and my smile

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016