Ratings for Dr. Sushila J. Agrawal

I now found she is not board certified. I went to her as she is an Indian origin like me. I was disappointed with her. My mistake. She wants to get out of the room not helpful and would not hear the concern in proper way. She loves to give thoses sales medication. May be she gets commission. Some one should keep a check on this doctor.I totally agree to all the other reviews mentioned above by different people. I don't know in her dispensary who writes those card saying she is so nice/helpful/understanding. Its all wrong. May be her staff members/family members/relatives write those cards with good comments for her which are stuck on the walls in each room. Never go to this doctor. she is not honest and fair to her profession and I am of indian origin it bothers me as she spoils the name of indians and also a doctors profession. Not professional, courteous and underanding at all.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I wish I would have read reviews on this Doctor before picking her.She was disrespectful and didn't even bother to treat what I came in for. She whispered under her breath she was too busy with other patients. Not only that, she also whispered under her breath that if other doctors have treated me to go see those doctors instead. What a disgrace to medicine!!! she is not worth holding a practice with people.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This doctor has no interest in helping the patients. They gave appointment at 9.00 AM. I waited till 9.45 AM, and then the office staff tells me that doctor is still at home. She has least interest in helping the patients

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

The office staff was generally okay, but my problem was with the doctor. She had a horrible bedside manner and didn't listen to any of the concerns for which I had initially set up the appointment. She didn't even look at me before harping about my weight and assuming I had been involved in some tragic accident that caused it, without knowing my previous issues with food in the past. Never going back.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

this office is like waiting at the dmv. Takes forever to see the doctor and then her bedside manner is awful. Not a very caring md.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Unfortunately I'd have to agree w/ some of the comments on Dr. Agrawal. She's a bit abrupt and does say things as she's leaving. I wish she'd had been more thorough and patient.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I agree with all the previous comments. The first time I went, she was already half way out the door (literally) when I was still asking her questions. I find that very disrespectful especially since I've been waiting for a long time. Second time around, same case. I later found out, she does this everytime! As if that wasn't enough. She sets me up with a follow-up appointment, then when she sees me asks 'What do you need?' . Don't expect to be treated like a patient if you see her, she treats you as a number (as in how much she'll get, in as little time possible). BEWARE.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I went in for a initial physical then a follow up.At the follow up the doctor gave me one look then proceeded to repeat verbatim what she had told me last time I was in there (About a week before).I understand she deals with a lot of people and I let this slide for the moment.I brought in my birth control pills that I was on so she would know I was taking them, and I explained that I was prescribed them and I was just letting her know what I was on for her records. She didn't say anything else, left the room, and just as I was leaving the nurse told me to wait for my prescription. I'm thinking "what prescription...?", then she proceeds to give me a prescription for the birth control pills I already had a prescription for. I was kinda angry, but I kept my cool and said:"Wow, she really wasn't listening to me.", handed the prescription back to the nurse, and never went back.If she was this bad at listening for remedial stuff, I can't imagine what she'd do with a life or death situation.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Visits here are typical in terms of wait time. Will see me same day. Loves to do blood tests. Just say no thanks if you don't want one.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

insists that I come in even if I just need a simple refill. gets paid $150 to see me for 3 minutes total (which means I wait in the waiting room for 40 minutes, plus time wasted driving) instead of just reissuing a prescription. comes up with reasons for me to constantly need another blood test or office visit.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Sushila J. Agrawal's Credentials

• Dr Sn Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1980)