Ratings for Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani

I am just over a month post op after undergoing breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Shridharani and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience! I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my entire experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned. A huge shout out to both AnaLucia and Gabrielle who have both been fantastic in answering all my questions and sharing their great enthusiasm walking me through the logistics! I will definitely be back, should I decide to undergo future procedures, and would highly recommend Luxurgery to anyone looking for a team they can trust to delivery high quality results with a warm and personal touch.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I received Sculptra injections in my thighs to address minor dimpling that has occurred with age despite disciplined diet and exercise. I had no down time and saw results immediately after a series of several injections in each thigh over a few weeks. I am so excited about the excellent results! Dr. Shridharani has flawless technique as well as a kind manner and sincere interest in providing his patients with the best experience and results.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My teenaged son suffered a shattered mandible and torn gum in an accident last year. We live in the suburbs of NY and his injury was too severe to be handled by our local hospital. The injury happened on a Sunday afternoon. Dr. Shridharani and his team came up from Manhattan and were ready to reduce my son's fracture by 8am the following morning. It was a 5-and-a-half hour surgery and we had to sign permission that my son may have a large facial scar, a possible speech impediment (as his nerves were severed), lose the sense of taste and possibly lose several teeth. None of those things happened! Dr. Shridharani expertly put my son's jaw back together without even a scar! He speaks and tastes just fine! Dr. Shridharani , Gabriela and the rest of his staff have always been mindful of the sensitive nature of this case and dealt with my anxiety as a mother with patience, medical expertise and kindness. Dr. Shridharani presents so well, always dressed to the nines, and this meticulous care to himself , he transcribes to his patients! I would never, ever want to experience what my family had to again but I will always remember Dr. Shridharani as the doctor that saved my son's future.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was a first time patient of Dr. Shridharani and I could not have had a better experience! He was wonderful; supportive, smart, experienced and calming. I was very, very nervous about my first cosmetic surgery and both he and his staff made it a truly an unforgettable experience. His PA Gaby was very kind and supportive as well. Can't wait for what's next!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Shridharani not only took exceptional care of me but also agreed to see me right away when I sustained a laceratioh to my face. I never thought I would look the same but in fact Dr. Shridharani did such an amazing suture repair that within 3 months I had absolutely no sign of the laceration whatsoever! I could not be happier and more grateful. In addition the office was gracious and lovely to work with throughout the process. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Shridharani because I trust his expertise, love the results, and enjoy the experience.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Over the past few years, I’ve had several procedures with Dr. Shridharani – one large and fairly complicated one, along with other smaller “touch ups” – and have sent nearly a dozen friends his way. Each friend I’ve referred had the same response I did when I first went to Luxurgery – they felt they had finally found an incredibly accomplished doctor who listened to them, made them feel comfortable and safe, didn’t just tell them what they wanted to hear, and ultimately gave them outcomes they were thrilled with. I am writing this particular review, however, about a procedure I recently had with Dr. S that was less about looking and feeling a bit better and more about truly changing my life. When this is the case, the level of trust needed to put yourself in someone else’s hands is enormous and to find a doctor who can make you feel that confident and trusting is rare. And indeed that trust was well placed and I could not be happier with my results and more grateful to Dr. S and his amazing team for the entire experience. His level of SKILL is matched only by his level of warmth and empathy. You feel just as important and cared for AFTER your procedure as you did before. Basically, my life changing event could not have gone any better and I would never put myself in anyone else’s hands! Thank you thank you to Luxurgery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr Shridharani by a friend who had the exact procedure I was interested in getting. I went with her to a follow up Visit and without even a consult appointment him and his staff were more than happy to speak to me. Upon that first meeting I knew he was the surgeon for me. As a doctor he is very knowledgable and he is more than happy to explain over and over each step of a procedure but as a person he is beyond caring and sincere he truly made me feel like I was a family member and would treat me as if he was taking care of a relative. He makes you feel So comfortable and when it's your first cosmetic procedure you are naturally nervous. My last words right before I went under was " I trust you completely " and I truly meant that. I am beyond thrilled with my results he nailed every single thing that was bothering me about my body. I actually showed him several Pics of what I was hoping to achieve and he exceeded them. I look in the mirror and cannot believe this is my my new body. He personally called me the day after surgery to check on me and to me that speaks volumes. It is very hard to find a doctor with a bed side manner such as Dr. S he is simply amazing. I highly recommend anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure to be done to at least have a consult with Dr S I am confident you will Choose him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Sachin Shridharani performed a skin graph surgery on my left knee following a motorcycle incident in October of 2015. I am very satisfied with the results and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shridharani and his dream team staff. Prior to the surgery Dr. S explained the process thoroughly and allow me time for questions. The five star rating is a true expression of how I feel about Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani and staff.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I underwent a miraDry procedure with Dr. Shridharani in the spring of 2016. I am now 4 months odor and sweat free! It’s almost surreal not having to worry about sweating through my shirts or getting deodorant on my sleeveless dresses. After just one treatment, I don’t even need to wear deodorant or antiperspirant anymore. The treatment took about an hour and half, relatively quick considering you get results that last forever. The procedure itself wasn’t painful, and I was able to continue my day normally after I left Dr. Shridharani’s Fifth Avenue office. I have recommended this procedure to all my friends with Dr. S specifically because he is one of a handful of doctors who have actually been trained by the makers of miraDry. His staff was professional and made sure that any question I had was answered. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the results!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I had the Miradry procedure done by Dr. Shridharani in April 2016 and wow my life has changed! I used to have to apply my deodorant several times a day, and now I no longer wear deodorant. I used to carry antiperspirant/deodorant in my purse and I actually threw it away after the procedure. I work out several times a week now I do not sweat under my arms during my workout. I no longer have to worry about sweat or deodorant stains on my nice dresses. My dry cleaning bill as decreased as well. Dr. Shridharani and his team are wonderful. I highly recommend the miradry procedure with Dr. Shridharani. Miradry is really for anyone that uses antiperspirant/ deodorant, I am so thankful I had the procedure done!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani's response
We are so excited to be offering miraDry to our patient's and happy to hear that you are enjoying your results! Thank you so much for your sharing your experience at LUXURGERY with Dr. Shridharani through this review.

Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shridharani is a Johns Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon based in New York City focusing on aesthetic/cosmetic surgery and complex reconstruction. Dr. Shridharani attended one of the few Bachelor/Doctor of Medicine (MD) accelerated track programs in the country. After graduating with honors and at the top of his class at the combined BA/MD program at the University of Missouri where he obtained his undergraduate degree (BA) and doctor of medicine (MD) with honors in an accelerated 6 year program straight out of high school, he was accepted into the esteemed Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Integrated Residency Program in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he trained and served as Chief Resident under leaders in the field of Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Craniomaxillofacial, and Hand Surgery. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been ranked by US News and World Reports as the #1 hospital in America for 23 years. He went on to complete an Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York City where he focused exclusively on cosmetic surgery procedures and injectables like Botox and fillers. Dr. Shridharani has experience in developing 501(c)(3) non-profit medical organizations and was featured on the ABC TV show “Hopkins.” Furthermore, he has co-authored nearly 60 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in some of the most well respected medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has presented this research work at several national plastic surgery conferences throughout the United States. These innovative research interests have earned him many awards including the coveted Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award, American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) Senior Resident Conference Best Aesthetic Paper Award, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Presentation. In addition Dr. Shridharani was awarded the prestigious Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Residency Program Teaching Award for commitment to medical student and resident education. Furthermore, he has written a media-reviewed children’s book for children suffering from cleft lip and palate deformities and the family members who take care of them. Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. These procedures include (but are not limited to): facelift (rhytidectomy), rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), breast augmentation, breast lift (mastopexy), tummy-tuck (abdominoplasty), mini-tummy tuck, “mommy-makeover surgery,” liposuction, fat grafting/transfer, botox, and dermal fillers. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient’s goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.

• English

• Rhinoplasty
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Botox injections
  • Tummy tuck

• Sarah Morrison Research Grant for dedication to clinical and basic science research
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award
  • Flarsheim Merit Academic Scholarship for research presentation
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons—Senior Residents Conference - Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation (Aesthetic)
  • American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons—Annual Meeting - Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation
  • National Chancellor’s Honor List
  • National Dean’s Honor List
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Teaching Award
  • The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation—Annual Meeting - Allergan Foundation Scholarship
  • UMKC Research Day Honors for research presentation
  • Bright Flight Missouri Scholar
  • Dunkin’ Donuts Local Hero Award national award for community service
  • UMKC Academic Excellence Award and Scholarship

• Psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Bilateral simultaneous lateral placed superior gluteal artery flap for unilateral breast reconstruction: a case report
  • Macrophages of distinct phenotypic subsets manifest selective resistance to LPS-induced apoptosis
  • Severe febrile systemic reaction to pneumococcal vaccine
  • Electrocardiographic changes in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
  • The top ten list for a safe and effective signout
  • Saphenous vein grafts for perforator flap salvage in autologous breast reconstruction
  • Successful three-way kidney paired donation with cross-country live donor allograft transport
  • Banking a hemi-abdominal DIEP flap: retrospective investigation of indications, utility and economic analysis
  • The emerging role of anti-neoplastic agents in the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars—a review
  • Breast sensation after breast reconstruction: a systematic review
  • A review of the surgical management of breast cancer plastic reconstructive techniques and timing implications
  • Intra-abdominal tissue expanders to prevent radiation enteritis: preliminary report
  • Use of GIA stapler for harvest of gracilis muscle and securing it in the face for facial reanimation: a novel technique
  • Reply: psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Three-dimensional computed tomographic angiography to predict weight of deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flap for breast reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Breast augmentation
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Role Of Postoperative Antibiotics In Mandible Fractures - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Safety and Efficacy of Epinephrine in Hand Surgery - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Liposuction devices: technology update. Medical Devices: Evidence and Research. Med Devices (Auckl)
  • Facelift
  • The Safety and Efficacy of Cryolipolysis: A Systematic Review of Available Literature
  • Abdominoplasty with Liposuction