Ratings for Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani

I am just over a month post op after undergoing breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Shridharani and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience! I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my entire experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned. A huge shout out to both AnaLucia and Gabrielle who have both been fantastic in answering all my questions and sharing their great enthusiasm walking me through the logistics! I will definitely be back, should I decide to undergo future procedures, and would highly recommend Luxurgery to anyone looking for a team they can trust to delivery high quality results with a warm and personal touch.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are so pleased to hear that our patients’ experiences are always one of a kind! Dr. Shridharani and the staff at LUXURGERY work hard to ensure our patients are happy and are in a comfortable environment. We look forward to creating more wonderful outcomes for you! Our patients' feedback is always appreciated,

Submitted August 19, 2019

Had the best experience with Dr. S and his amazing staff. From beginning to end, he was super informative and made me feel comfortable with getting my procedure. One week post-op and I was feeling back to my normal self - I never imagined such a quick recovery. The bedside manner was top notch. They truly make you feel like part of the Luxurgery family there. I was so hesitant about getting this surgery at first, but am SO happy I did. I feel better about myself than I ever have before and feel lucky to have found Dr. S. Don't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Wow! What a great surgeon and fantastic staff! I was so scared to get my eyes done and he did a beautiful, natural job. I have subsequently had several other treatments performed (Instalift to face and neck, filler, Botox, Kibella) and all have been great. Dr. Shridharani knows how to make you look youthful without looking overdone. I trust him implicitly! Look no further, Dr. Shridharani is the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. S is super talented, knowledgeable and caring. I’m two weeks post op and feeling and looking great.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Hello,

We are so pleased to hear that our patients' experiences are memorable! The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure all our patients are happy and in a comfortable environment.
 Thank You, our patients' feedback is always appreciated,

Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Shridharani is a phenomenal doctor. From the moment you walk into his facility you feel at ease. His staff is extremely warm and welcoming. Dr. Shridharani took the time to get to know me and understand what my goals were. He is not pushy and extremely knowledgable and make you feel comfortable. I always leave his office feeling great about myself!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Hello,

We are so excited to hear our patients continue to have a great, comfortable and reassuring experiences with us! The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure all of our patients have a rewarding and memorable experiences. I am glad to see the expectations were met with our service. We look forward to more exciting transformations in the future!

Submitted August 19, 2019

I just got my liposuction and fat transfer ten days ago. I’m soo happy already with my results. I’ve seen many doctors for consultation but never went back. When I first Met Dr. Shridharani I knew he was the one I could totally trust. His professionalism is really beyond the expectations. His office is the best I’ve ever seen, modest and meticulous. His staff very friendly and professionals. He answered every one of my questions and we went through the process and expectations thoroughly. I’ve never been this happy. I love my transformation even though it’s only 10 days since my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. S.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Hello,

We are so pleased to hear when patients have a great experience with us! The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure all our patients are happy and comfortable no matter how big or small the procedure is. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate you sharing your positive experience!

Our patients' reviews are greatly appreciated,

Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Shridharani is fantastic!! I heard about him and a special treatment he offers called miraDry from a friend who has been going to him for 2 years now for injectables and her breast augmentation (which looks so good!). So, when I visited New York over the summer, I decided to pay his office a visit. First off, his office feels extremely luxurious...more than you would expect from a doctor's office. Then again, this is Fifth Avenue. The space he has really makes patients feel welcome and warm. Making an appointment was easy and when I got there, there was absolutely no wait time, unlike most other doctor's offices! The treatment I was going to undergo was rather minor relative to other treatments that Dr. S offers, but he still sat patiently with me and explained the science and entirety of the treatment, making me feel comfortable about it. His patience and willingness to sit down with me made it feel as if he genuinely cared. The treatment itself took around 2 hours but ran extremely smoothly and as painlessly as you can imagine. Everything was done extremely efficiently. His staff also made me feel as if I was in great hands, taking good care of me before and after. Post-treatment, Dr. S was incredibly sweet and called me the next day to check how my swelling was. I was definitely a bit nervous as the areas of my treatment was quite tender but Dr. S gave me great advice on how to handle the pain. I cannot say enough about how great my experience was with Luxurgery, Dr Shridharani and his staff. I have never had a treatment like this before and I really felt lucky that my first one was at Luxurgery. I look forward to coming back and recommending this place to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Hello,

Your feedback is kind and much appreciated. We are so happy to have kind words about our performance. The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure our patients are happy and feel validated. We reflect on what your goals are and only agree to be involved in your care if we feel we can achieve are in a comfortable environment and are informed of every step required for each procedure. We thank our patients for putting their trust in us and look forward to providing more memorable experiences!

Submitted August 19, 2019

I recently had fillers done on my mid face and Dr.Shridharani did a fantastic job! He is very attentive and is extremely knowledgeable. He took the time prior to the procedure to go over all the details and was very patient with any questions that I had. I felt very comfortable and the results are great! The office is spotless and the spa like environment is very soothing. The staff is very professional and quite attentive to the patients needs. I highly recommend Dr.S.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Hello,

We are so pleased to hear that our patients had an impactful experience and that our office décor contributed to that. The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure all our patients are happy and are in a comfortable environment. We look forward to providing exemplary service again!

Our patients' positive feedback is greatly appreciated,

Submitted August 19, 2019

From the moment I met Dr. Shridharani, I was impressed with his professionalism and experience particularly in breast augmentation and liposuction with fat transfer. He listened to my concerns and reviewed what could be done with realistic and natural-looking results. With all of the questions I had, he patiently reviewed my concerns and made me feel confident that I'd have a smooth surgery with fantastic results. The entire staff is meticulously wonderful and made me feel calm and comfortable through the entire process. Even with post-op visits and questions, I always feel taken care of with utmost detail in care. The results are superior with minimal discomfort and easy going recovery. I'm so glad I chose Dr. S and received the best of his care and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Hello,

The staff at LUXURGERY works hard to make sure all our patients are happy and are in a comfortable environment. We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to continuing to provide exemplarily service!

Our Patients feedback is greatly appreciated,

Submitted August 19, 2019

I was referred to Dr. S and his team from a friend after thinking about getting liposuction done for many years. I had consulted with four other doctors but I knew he was the person I wanted to take care of me, based on his warm personality and the reviews I heard. From start to finish (I am only 48 hours out), everything has been perfect. They have a comprehensive team of people who have been consistently there for me during this time and have made me as comfortable as possible. The initial consults were thorough and Dr. S played an integral part of the entire process. I can’t thank Dr. S, Kasha, and the whole team enough for always being available for my questions and concerns. 48 hours in and I am beyond surprised at how little bruising I have, but already see an incredible transformation.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Our patients' reviews are greatly appreciated,

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shridharani is a Johns Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon based in New York City focusing on aesthetic/cosmetic surgery and complex reconstruction. Dr. Shridharani attended one of the few Bachelor/Doctor of Medicine (MD) accelerated track programs in the country. After graduating with honors and at the top of his class at the combined BA/MD program at the University of Missouri where he obtained his undergraduate degree (BA) and doctor of medicine (MD) with honors in an accelerated 6 year program straight out of high school, he was accepted into the esteemed Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Integrated Residency Program in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he trained and served as Chief Resident under leaders in the field of Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Craniomaxillofacial, and Hand Surgery. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been ranked by US News and World Reports as the #1 hospital in America for 23 years. He went on to complete an Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York City where he focused exclusively on cosmetic surgery procedures and injectables like Botox and fillers. Dr. Shridharani has experience in developing 501(c)(3) non-profit medical organizations and was featured on the ABC TV show “Hopkins.” Furthermore, he has co-authored nearly 60 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in some of the most well respected medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has presented this research work at several national plastic surgery conferences throughout the United States. These innovative research interests have earned him many awards including the coveted Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award, American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) Senior Resident Conference Best Aesthetic Paper Award, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Presentation. In addition Dr. Shridharani was awarded the prestigious Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Residency Program Teaching Award for commitment to medical student and resident education. Furthermore, he has written a media-reviewed children’s book for children suffering from cleft lip and palate deformities and the family members who take care of them. Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. These procedures include (but are not limited to): facelift (rhytidectomy), rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), breast augmentation, breast lift (mastopexy), tummy-tuck (abdominoplasty), mini-tummy tuck, “mommy-makeover surgery,” liposuction, fat grafting/transfer, botox, and dermal fillers. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient’s goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.

• English

• Breast reduction surgery
  • Botox
  • Tummy Tuck

• Dunkin’ Donuts Local Hero Award national award for community service
  • Sarah Morrison Research Grant for dedication to clinical and basic science research
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award
  • Flarsheim Merit Academic Scholarship for research presentation
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons—Senior Residents Conference - Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation (Aesthetic)
  • National Chancellor’s Honor List
  • National Dean’s Honor List
  • American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons—Annual Meeting - Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Teaching Award
  • UMKC Research Day Honors for research presentation
  • The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation—Annual Meeting - Allergan Foundation Scholarship
  • Bright Flight Missouri Scholar
  • UMKC Academic Excellence Award and Scholarship

• Psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Bilateral simultaneous lateral placed superior gluteal artery flap for unilateral breast reconstruction: a case report
  • Macrophages of distinct phenotypic subsets manifest selective resistance to LPS-induced apoptosis
  • Severe febrile systemic reaction to pneumococcal vaccine
  • Electrocardiographic changes in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
  • The top ten list for a safe and effective signout
  • Successful three-way kidney paired donation with cross-country live donor allograft transport
  • Saphenous vein grafts for perforator flap salvage in autologous breast reconstruction
  • Banking a hemi-abdominal DIEP flap: retrospective investigation of indications, utility and economic analysis
  • The emerging role of anti-neoplastic agents in the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars—a review
  • Breast sensation after breast reconstruction: a systematic review
  • A review of the surgical management of breast cancer plastic reconstructive techniques and timing implications
  • Intra-abdominal tissue expanders to prevent radiation enteritis: preliminary report
  • Use of GIA stapler for harvest of gracilis muscle and securing it in the face for facial reanimation: a novel technique
  • Reply: psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Three-dimensional computed tomographic angiography to predict weight of deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flap for breast reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Breast augmentation
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Role Of Postoperative Antibiotics In Mandible Fractures - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Safety and Efficacy of Epinephrine in Hand Surgery - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Liposuction devices: technology update. Medical Devices: Evidence and Research. Med Devices (Auckl)
  • Facelift
  • The Safety and Efficacy of Cryolipolysis: A Systematic Review of Available Literature
  • Abdominoplasty with Liposuction