Ratings for Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani

I am just over a month post op after undergoing breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Shridharani and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience! I was immediately sold on Dr. Shridharani's incredibly warm and engaging personality - he and his entire staff made my entire experience not only comfortable but highly personal, which is exactly what makes the team at Luxurgery stand out. Both my procedure and healing time were very smooth, and the team has been very flexible in terms of scheduling my follow up appointments. The results post surgery are exactly what I envisioned. A huge shout out to both AnaLucia and Gabrielle who have both been fantastic in answering all my questions and sharing their great enthusiasm walking me through the logistics! I will definitely be back, should I decide to undergo future procedures, and would highly recommend Luxurgery to anyone looking for a team they can trust to delivery high quality results with a warm and personal touch.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I recently had fillers done on my mid face and Dr.Shridharani did a fantastic job! He is very attentive and is extremely knowledgeable. He took the time prior to the procedure to go over all the details and was very patient with any questions that I had. I felt very comfortable and the results are great! The office is spotless and the spa like environment is very soothing. The staff is very professional and quite attentive to the patients needs. I highly recommend Dr.S.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

From the moment I met Dr. Shridharani, I was impressed with his professionalism and experience particularly in breast augmentation and liposuction with fat transfer. He listened to my concerns and reviewed what could be done with realistic and natural-looking results. With all of the questions I had, he patiently reviewed my concerns and made me feel confident that I'd have a smooth surgery with fantastic results. The entire staff is meticulously wonderful and made me feel calm and comfortable through the entire process. Even with post-op visits and questions, I always feel taken care of with utmost detail in care. The results are superior with minimal discomfort and easy going recovery. I'm so glad I chose Dr. S and received the best of his care and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I was referred to Dr. S and his team from a friend after thinking about getting liposuction done for many years. I had consulted with four other doctors but I knew he was the person I wanted to take care of me, based on his warm personality and the reviews I heard. From start to finish (I am only 48 hours out), everything has been perfect. They have a comprehensive team of people who have been consistently there for me during this time and have made me as comfortable as possible. The initial consults were thorough and Dr. S played an integral part of the entire process. I can’t thank Dr. S, Kasha, and the whole team enough for always being available for my questions and concerns. 48 hours in and I am beyond surprised at how little bruising I have, but already see an incredible transformation.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I cannot say enough about Dr. Shridharani and his staff. They are extremely professional and thorough. I had my consultation and I immediately knew he was the right Dr for me. I have been thinking about getting a tummy tuck or Liposuction for the last 20 years. I am 52 years old and was scared to have the procedure done. I am now just upset i didn't do it sooner. I had liposuction and a fat transfer one month ago and my results are already amazing. I cannot wait to see the final results. He has changed my life. I will post pictures once i have completely recovered. I highly recommend Dr. Shridharani he so knowledgable and extremely detailed. i also love that he is was extremely patient and made sure he answered all my questions. He takes his times, never once did i feel rushed - he truly cares about what he does and his patients. My recovery and procedure was exactly how he said it would be, he is a miracle worker for sure. I also want to mention his entire team also went above and beyond to make me comfortable and are very hard working team. Thank you for making me happy Luxurgery !!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

It's been a year since my lipo-sculpting procedure, something I had never quite thought I would do, but am so glad I did. The one and only office I visited for a consult was Dr. S because once I spoke with him I knew there would be none I'd want to work with more. I had my ankles, calves, knees both medial and front, as well as thighs done. The knees and ankles are areas that not all physicians will work on because of their sensitive nature. Not only did Dr. S do so, but I was confident his attention to detail and care would ensure I would have the best results possible. Post surgery, I can't believe how much EASIER I walk as well! My intent was more aesthetic in nature, but the size of my legs in comparison to my small frame had actually impeded me placing one foot in front of the other. Now, I actually find myself tripping over my own feet because they are so aligned. My legs do not feel as tired, and above all else, the aesthetic changes I see in myself have given me a comfort with myself that I had never felt before and no amount of exercise and weight loss (including me having lost 25 lbs on a 4' 11" frame) would have corrected. Thank you, sincerely, and for all of the follow-up time that was afforded to ensure I was content with my results, healing properly, and to pursue additional procedures if desired (without ANY sense of pressure.) Certainly the only physician I intend to ever work with down the road for other aesthetic work. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

I am eternally grateful to Dr. S and his team, he has truly changed my life. I am 3 weeks post-op from my mastopexy (I am 30 pre-children) and I could not be happier thus far with my results, I think they will only continue to improve. My scars already are not as bad as I had anticipated. The day of surgery was as seamless as it could be and his bed side manner was lovely. This was my first real surgery and I was pretty much the most calm I could be. I felt like he REALLY listened to me and as a result not only were my expectations met, they were exceeded. I had seen several doctors prior to Dr. S and based on what I know now, it is beyond important to do your research and really make sure you find a doctor who really LISTENS to you and is on the pulse of what is current in terms of methods of surgery. Dr.S is young, sharp, and incredibly talented. I found a lot of other surgeons quite frankly to be too old, abrasive and harsh. I nearly had my nipples removed and placed back onto my body for absolutely no reason as I was told this was the best option. I nearly made a huge mistake and I am so thankful that I decided to go in for a consultation at Luxurgery. Dr. S and Kasha are an incredible team and giving them 5 stars is an understatement. Also, just a side note that the office is immaculate and very chic which I think goes a long way and it is wonderful that the surgical facility is in the office. I would absolutely return to Dr. S in the future.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. S is incredibly talented and very accommodating of his patients. After having gone to him twice, he managed to squeeze me in as needed (which was not easy given my crazy travel schedule) to perform all required touch-ups and adjustments. The result is great and his bedside manner/follow-up check-ins and support staff were all top notch! Thank you Dr. S.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I received Sculptra injections in my thighs to address minor dimpling that has occurred with age despite disciplined diet and exercise. I had no down time and saw results immediately after a series of several injections in each thigh over a few weeks. I am so excited about the excellent results! Dr. Shridharani has flawless technique as well as a kind manner and sincere interest in providing his patients with the best experience and results.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

My teenaged son suffered a shattered mandible and torn gum in an accident last year. We live in the suburbs of NY and his injury was too severe to be handled by our local hospital. The injury happened on a Sunday afternoon. Dr. Shridharani and his team came up from Manhattan and were ready to reduce my son's fracture by 8am the following morning. It was a 5-and-a-half hour surgery and we had to sign permission that my son may have a large facial scar, a possible speech impediment (as his nerves were severed), lose the sense of taste and possibly lose several teeth. None of those things happened! Dr. Shridharani expertly put my son's jaw back together without even a scar! He speaks and tastes just fine! Dr. Shridharani , Gabriela and the rest of his staff have always been mindful of the sensitive nature of this case and dealt with my anxiety as a mother with patience, medical expertise and kindness. Dr. Shridharani presents so well, always dressed to the nines, and this meticulous care to himself , he transcribes to his patients! I would never, ever want to experience what my family had to again but I will always remember Dr. Shridharani as the doctor that saved my son's future.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Sachin M. Shridharani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shridharani is a Johns Hopkins trained Plastic Surgeon based in New York City focusing on aesthetic/cosmetic surgery and complex reconstruction. Dr. Shridharani attended one of the few Bachelor/Doctor of Medicine (MD) accelerated track programs in the country. After graduating with honors and at the top of his class at the combined BA/MD program at the University of Missouri where he obtained his undergraduate degree (BA) and doctor of medicine (MD) with honors in an accelerated 6 year program straight out of high school, he was accepted into the esteemed Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Integrated Residency Program in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery where he trained and served as Chief Resident under leaders in the field of Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Craniomaxillofacial, and Hand Surgery. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been ranked by US News and World Reports as the #1 hospital in America for 23 years. He went on to complete an Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York City where he focused exclusively on cosmetic surgery procedures and injectables like Botox and fillers. Dr. Shridharani has experience in developing 501(c)(3) non-profit medical organizations and was featured on the ABC TV show “Hopkins.” Furthermore, he has co-authored nearly 60 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters in some of the most well respected medical journals including the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has presented this research work at several national plastic surgery conferences throughout the United States. These innovative research interests have earned him many awards including the coveted Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award, American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) Senior Resident Conference Best Aesthetic Paper Award, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Presentation. In addition Dr. Shridharani was awarded the prestigious Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Residency Program Teaching Award for commitment to medical student and resident education. Furthermore, he has written a media-reviewed children’s book for children suffering from cleft lip and palate deformities and the family members who take care of them. Dr. Shridharani continues to develop his interests in aesthetic/cosmetic surgery pertaining to the face, breast, abdomen, and body contouring. These procedures include (but are not limited to): facelift (rhytidectomy), rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), breast augmentation, breast lift (mastopexy), tummy-tuck (abdominoplasty), mini-tummy tuck, “mommy-makeover surgery,” liposuction, fat grafting/transfer, botox, and dermal fillers. He is fully committed to treating each patient with the latest and safest personalized plastic surgery care in order to meet his patient’s goals and create beautiful natural results with concierge attention.

• English

• Breast reduction surgery
  • Botox
  • Tummy Tuck

• Dunkin’ Donuts Local Hero Award national award for community service
  • Sarah Morrison Research Grant for dedication to clinical and basic science research
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Research Award
  • Flarsheim Merit Academic Scholarship for research presentation
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons—Senior Residents Conference - Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation (Aesthetic)
  • National Chancellor’s Honor List
  • National Dean’s Honor List
  • American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons—Annual Meeting - Gaspar W Anastasi Award for Best Research Paper/Podium Presentation
  • Johns Hopkins/University of Maryland Plastic Surgery Resident Teaching Award
  • UMKC Research Day Honors for research presentation
  • The Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation—Annual Meeting - Allergan Foundation Scholarship
  • Bright Flight Missouri Scholar
  • UMKC Academic Excellence Award and Scholarship

• Psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Bilateral simultaneous lateral placed superior gluteal artery flap for unilateral breast reconstruction: a case report
  • Macrophages of distinct phenotypic subsets manifest selective resistance to LPS-induced apoptosis
  • Severe febrile systemic reaction to pneumococcal vaccine
  • Electrocardiographic changes in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
  • The top ten list for a safe and effective signout
  • Successful three-way kidney paired donation with cross-country live donor allograft transport
  • Saphenous vein grafts for perforator flap salvage in autologous breast reconstruction
  • Banking a hemi-abdominal DIEP flap: retrospective investigation of indications, utility and economic analysis
  • The emerging role of anti-neoplastic agents in the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars—a review
  • Breast sensation after breast reconstruction: a systematic review
  • A review of the surgical management of breast cancer plastic reconstructive techniques and timing implications
  • Intra-abdominal tissue expanders to prevent radiation enteritis: preliminary report
  • Use of GIA stapler for harvest of gracilis muscle and securing it in the face for facial reanimation: a novel technique
  • Reply: psychology of plastic and reconstructive surgery: a systematic clinical review
  • Three-dimensional computed tomographic angiography to predict weight of deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flap for breast reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Breast augmentation
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Role Of Postoperative Antibiotics In Mandible Fractures - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Evidence Based Medicine vs Experience Based Medicine in Plastic Surgery: The Safety and Efficacy of Epinephrine in Hand Surgery - A Systematic Review of the Literature and International Survey
  • Liposuction devices: technology update. Medical Devices: Evidence and Research. Med Devices (Auckl)
  • Facelift
  • The Safety and Efficacy of Cryolipolysis: A Systematic Review of Available Literature
  • Abdominoplasty with Liposuction