Ratings for Dr. Eric W. Small

I was very impressed with Dr Small's knowledge about Sports Medicine. His experience shows. He was very helpful and kind. No other Dr. made any sense. Staff was great as well. Very easy to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Great Experience!-Dr. Small was very helpful in diagnosing our son. We appreciate that he took the time to explain what was going on with our son. The staff was very friendly,and helpful. We travel 1- 1/2 hrs to see Dr Small and he is worth taking the time to see. We thought every one should know how great Dr Small is

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr Small is great! He is the only orthopedist we would ever see. He has a great knowledge of kids and sports . The staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr Small is an excellent physician. It is rare to find a dr these days that are so caring and thoughtful. He is the only one to successfully diagnosed our child . Dr Small has since seen all our family members. There is a reason that he was voted best dr 8 yrs in a row. He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

We loved Dr Small- He is the only dr who was able to diagnose our son. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Small is unprofessional to say the least. He diagnosed me correctly but gave me a treatment plan that would have left me disabled. Fortunately I sought a second opinion before I followed a word of what Dr.Small suggested. Please take this as a warning to NEVER use or trust Dr. Small for you or anyone you care about. Please spread the word to prevent anyone from being injured permanently by Dr.Small.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Eric W. Small's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY