Ratings for Dr. Wladislaw G. Fedoriw

I went to Dr. Fedoriw after a friend recommended him. He was rude and condescending right from the start. I told him I did not want Norco or any other narcotic but he insisted on writing for that, then labeled me a drug addict. I never filled the script. My friend actually let him perform surgery on her--within the year it was coming apart. She had to go on disability. I pray she didn't let him redo the surgery. His office staff was also rude. I asked if they needed a urine sample, they assured me 'no' only to tell me after I went that they did need urine. I would not recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I was very happy when we were recommended to him thru the ins. Stated he was a "thorough Dr" while the first few visits were ok, it unfortunately went down hill from there. I've gone for appx 2 1/2 years, my old Dr was over an hour away. There was no listening, eye contact Anymore. Get em in, get em out. We stayed noticing changes, a high turn over in staff, while a couple have remained there and appeared to be pleasant. There isn't an office manager to discuss the NUMEROUS times i would hear patients names, Date of births and results of testing and meds they were on, sometimes along with their course of action plan for them as well. It's referred to as a HIPPA violation and is a major legal issue. While some of the staff were nice enough to deal with, a girl with long dark hair and a chip on her shoulder, Bernice, would constantly talk down to patients, talk ABOUT patients to me even while I was checking out. She also took it upon herself to over ride what the Dr had said. It's my opinion, apparently, with MANY others, that if she wanted that"power or control" she so desperately seeks, she should have gone to school to be a Dr, not a secretary. I never give bad reviews unless they are seriously terrible, however, unfortunately, this does warrant one. I would have liked to have stayed with Dr F, IF he had continued in the true patient care he once had, instead of TRYING to make a person feel stupid for asking questions in regards to their health Or literally ignoring them when asked. An office staff can make or break the Entire practice. Like I stated, while a couple were fine to deal with, some need to find another line of employment. I would Not recommend this office, under the circumstances at this time. Good luck in your search.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Been seeing Dr F for a few years, sad to say. Each visit was worse then the next. He is quick to prescribe the meds, and offers procedures that no one can afford with the current healthcare situation. He doesn't give you eye contact, and is in a hurry to get out of the room. Feel like a herd of cattle, run them in run them out. His office staff is horrible. Sat on hold countless times, and usually had more interaction with his staffs voice mails. As far as the office staff, there is no office manager so the inmates run the asylum. Most of the front office staff are rude and talk about patients in front of other patients, which is a HIPPA violation. Also when taking the drug screening, they send if off to labs without your approval. Then you get huge bills from the labs, because they are out of network with your healthcare provider. My body aches more from the huge debt, lack of care and concern that this office shows. I would not recommend them to anyone, not even my enemies.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I brought 3 MRI CD's with me to my visit, along with full reports on all of them to be extra thorough. After waiting for 40 minutes, some guy named Mike brought me back, weighed me and took my temp. Then told me that two of the three CD's would not pull up on their computer, to which I responded "that shouldn't be a problem since I brought all of the reports and the CD's that aren't pulling up are 2 1/2 years old so I need new MRI's ordered for those areas anyway". Mike left, 25 minutes later he returned to tell me that Dr. F would not see me until I brought in CD's that his computer can read and that the reports are irrelevant since Dr. F only trusts his own examinations of the CD's. I asked Mike if he could please have the Dr come in so I could at least talk to him about the problem and discuss the 3rd CD that he could read, since it was the one I was there for anyway. I was told that wasn't an option and that the Dr would not see me. I took the day off of work for this appointment :|. The fact that the Dr thinks so highly of himself that he can't read MRI reports or let alone, grace me with his presence, confirms what all of the other people in the comments below have been saying about him being a condescending jerk. If you actually want a solution to your problem, don't see this guy. He's a joke and has no regard for his patients or their time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I found out I'm not the only patient Dr F & his nurse have treated so poorly,but after a former colleague of his referred me I was eager to meet him. That didn't happen, I was lied to by the unwilling & uncaring nurse & Dr F refused to take 5 minutes to introduce himself, help me, or apologize for what I consider to be flat out humiliating & unfair assumptions made by him & his staff. If you're a new patient good luck, & if you,like me were treated poorly like me,but found a good caring trustworthy doctor please give their info.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Only saw him a few times. Did not feel heard, no eye contact treats you like a drug addict with urine tests. It was humiliating for me. He lacks social skills to communicate with his patients and uses his staff to do that. I paid to see the Dr. Very rigid and condescending. I won't return.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This guy prescribes more oxycodone and soma that the actualy pharmaceutical companies can produce. All he wants is for his patients to keep coming back over and over. God forbid you tell him you will seek alternative care methods. He shot it down and wanted me to keep coming back. I hope the board of medicine catches up with him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Pill Mill, Dr. Fedoriw has a wonderful staff. But he pops in for 30 seconds and writes you too much pain meds. Never asks much questions, some people may like this, true medicine will not. Great guy, just a bit reckless in my opinion when it comes to getting young kids on oxycodone. I know 3 people personally that are his patients. They all get huge quantities of Oxycodone and are know abusing the medication. Again, some may want this. I didn't

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Fedoriw is excellent. He listens to his patients and explains what the problem is. I've gone to his office twice without an appointment due to extreme pain. Each time I was able to see him within a few minutes. He understand when you are in extreme pain and does every thing him can to help you get better fast.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014