Ratings for Dr. Sarah Girardi

Great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I'm lucky to have found her! She is caring, extremely knowledgeable, super smart...an expert in her field and also has a kind manner. I'm lucky to have found the whole package. She makes you feel safe and confident that all will be well.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Up until today, I thought Dr. Girardi was very good. I had no complaints. However, when I took my elderly mother there again for a follow up appointment, I was extremely disappointed and shocked. Dr. Girardi made the comment, "I HATE to tell you that you are doing very well and are in excellent health.!" I never heard a doctor make such an obnoxious comment before in my life! What would she prefer, to tell my mother that she is not doing well? Or needs surgery, or worse? That is what she seemed to prefer to tell her. Nobody helped my mother get up on the table, or see to it that she didn't fall off the table until I screamed for "HELP!!!" My mother was falling off the table! What was Dr. Girardi's response? "Don't come back here again....I recommend a visiting nurse sent to your house & here is meds for the next 6 months.!" WOW!! If I didn't see & hear this with my own ears and eyes, I wouldn't have believed it! They should have a sign on the door, "Only healthy, able-bodied people welcome here!" This is a case where there is no ethics on the part of Dr. Girardi

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Girardi is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and I have a kidney and bladder issue, so I have seen quite a few! Her expertise is well known, she is highly regarded by other doctors in the field and not just ones at the hospitals she is affiliated with. For example, when they found out about my bladder tumor, she was recommended to me by 3 separate doctors. When I met her, I was immediately struck by her terrific bedside manner and that she genuinely listened patiently, quelled my fears and did research and conferred with other doctors before she made any quick judgements about my complicated case. Her intelligence and follow through make her an excellent doctor to have on your side. I highly recommend her for any urologic issues.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I had a problem with infertility. I went to her office and she explained to me in detail what my problem was and the options she had for me. She was honest and straight to the point. She is soo good that it takes some time to get an appointment. She performed a biopsy and found sperm, just as she said she would. She changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I wouldn't rate Dr. Girardi as good, I would rate her as exceptional. Never in my life have I encountered a doctor with a better bedside manner. She's incredibly efficient, and makes you feel like you lit up her day just by showing up. She is a LUCKY find!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Girardi. I was referred to her after being diagnosed with azoospermia. She was so supportive and professional during the whole process. In the end, she was able to find sperm via a testicular biopsy. My wife and I are now 8 weeks pregnant! Dr. Girardi is the best!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Girardi is a unique combination of professionalism and a human/caring approach. I also liked it how she tells you as it is without sugar-coating anything. You always feel like she is on your side, respects your choice and understands you. She helped us with our infertility issue (my husband has varicocele diagnosed by Dr Girardi who also performed the surgery). Highly-recommend her! Thank you for bring there for us, doctor Girardi!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Excellent. Saw her for varicosele issues also. Called before and after surgery to make sure everything was ok. Can be a litle hard to get an appt with but definitely worth the struggle.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Saw Dr. Girardi for infertility. She ran all required tests and diagnosed me with varicoceles I had her perform a bi-lateral varicocelectomy. The surgery was in June 2008. My count improved 10 fold. My wife became pregnant 8 months later; we are due on my birthday!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr Girardi has the two most important things I look for in a doctor: an amazing bed side manner and experience!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Sarah Girardi's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Roslyn, NY