Ratings for Marsha B. Sauls

Dr. Sauls made a huge impact in my life. When I first met her it was for individual and family therapy back in the 90's. I did not realize the full positive impact until later. Discovering in my adolescence that the benefit of doing "the work" far outweighed the cost of the work, has made a lasting impact. Last year I needed therapy and I briefly sought therapy with her again. What I think I appreciate the most is the integrated way she looks at dynamics and how they interact and relate to each other, as nothing happens in a vacuum, and she is keen to take note of context and the systems at play.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr Sauls was very informative and helpful. She helped me sort out many issues that stopped me from having the full life I am having now.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

My husband and I were able to develop a healthier and more fulfilling relationship thanks to through our work with Dr. Sauls.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015