Ratings for Dr. Sheila A. Bond

She cares, she's talented and she's current - three things you want in a cosmetic surgeon and injector.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Great skilled informative doctor. The staff is very pleasant, professional and polite.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

The most professional environment and Dr. Bond is very gentle and sincere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Great doctor and services but prices are a little to high and they don't offer much coupons to use.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have used Dr. Bond for several procedures and am always pleased by the results.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Very disappointed with Dr. Bond. She really has a way of making you feel uncomfortable and awkward. She tends to laugh 'at you' which is a bit strange -- but besides that, she is incompetent and mediocre at best when it comes to fillers/injections. A couple of staff members are really tough with strong personalities and have said some really inappropriate things to me. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I just had surgery on May 21st 2015 so far so good I like Dr. Bonds bedside manner and I am already up and feeling quite cheery today with the lipo suction reduction I had under my breast and my back so far so good will continue to report thank you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

This is the first review I have ever felt I needed to write. As I do this -- I have a feeling Dr. Bond & staff -- have no or very little care about what reviews they actually get. I had filler injections from Dr. Bond end of June 2014. In 2-3 months I noticed effects had vanished, while other injections I had lasted 16 -20 months or so. When I called Dr. Bonds office, spoke to receptionist & told her I wanted to speak to Dr. Bond, I had to tell her whay & I did. She proceeded to tell me -- what I was saying"" wasn't possible - I was mistaken - never happened "" - I told her I've had proceedures, I know what I'm talking about - RECEPTIONIST REFUSED TO ALLOW ME TO TALK WITH DR. - !! As I was out of town - I let it go until I returned to NJ. To keep this short -- RECEPTIONIST REFUAES TO ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO OR SEE DR. BOND !! I have NEVER heard of such a thing. I did explain - she's my Dr. I need to talk with her. NO, YOU CANNOT TALK WITH OR COME SEE DR. BOND !!!!!! ???? WHAT ???? This is crazy - for any receptionist to do. So bottom line here - IF you have any proceedure - & you are not very happy with results - too bad for you !! The guard dog at front desk - will keep you away & after my cost of $1,300. -- for filler injections - trying to work with Dr. Bond to see what I could do - only to discover her injections were a huge waste of my $1,300. my time & then aggrivating to say the least - in trying to communicate with her front office.

Submitted December 18, 2014

I have known Dr. Bond for 10 years and have had several procedures - threadlift, eyes, and this past Feb., a face and neck lift. If Dr. Bond wasn't my Dr., I would never have had this done. She is the best - personally and professionally.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

So pleased with my brazilian butt lift. Dr. Bond is an excellent surgeon, knowledgable and very caring.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Sheila A. Bond's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ