Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Morris

Be wary of this doctor. She quoted me one price for a procedure, then charged me three times her quote after the procedure was done. It was the same cosmetic procedure I'd had several times prior at Dr. Morris's office. There was no change or additional work done. When I complained about the jump in price, I was told I had no recourse but to pay and find another dermatologist if I could.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

SHE CAME IN THE ROOM AND SAID HELLO, THEN ASKED IF I MIND BEING SEEN BY SOMEONE ELSE. WELL I MIGHT AS WELL JUST WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE. TOO RUSHED

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Morris is very kind, she has helped me more than any dermatologist that I have had in my life. She is professional, you will wait a while though; but it is worth it. One of her nurses or techs Tracey though is judgemental and slightly confrontational. The other office nurses and staff however have been very kind consistently.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Morris is very knowledgable and professional. I had poikeloderma which is red pigmentation on my neck. I went to many other dermatologists and plastic surgeons in the Mobile area and was told there is nothing that can be done for poikeloderma. Well, Dr. Morris used a laser on my neck, and I no longer have the red pigmentation. She is the best as far as I am concerned!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Amy M. Morris's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)