Ratings for Dr. Kelly D. Carroll

Too expensive , subpar work, fillings fall out, unfriendly and full of himselfcondescending, and rude!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I would strongly advise against visiting Dr Carroll. It has been several years since I last saw him, but all of the work he did has had to be redone. On one particular root canal he did (caused by his own mistake) he completely missed one of the canals in my tooth, which caused years of pain and resulted in a very expensive trip to an endodontist to correct the problem. To top it off, the crown he did was horrible!...about twice the size of my other teeth and the wrong color. With so many other dentists in SLC, do yourself (and your mouth) a favor and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Carroll does decent work, but he was rude and not very professional.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Worst dentist I have ever had! Went to him when I was younger and have had to redo just about everything he has touched. I finally found another dentist after Carroll told me I had a ton of work to be done, second and third opinions said contrary. Years later I haven't had the amount of work he prescribed but I still find myself fixing his shoddy work. One dentist asked if I had work done outside the country because it was so poorly done. Family and friends that have had work done by him report the same. My crown looks like it belongs on a horse, extremely painful and unsightly. Never again "Dr" Carroll!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

excellent staff. very clean office. friendly enviornment

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Had an excellent experience with a partial crown. Staff could improve professionalism - be cautious of gossiping in front of patients. Don't treat patients in a condescending manner or you'll lose them.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011