Ratings for Dr. Jeffery R. Jamison

I followed up from an ER visit with Dr. Jamison for a hand fracture and I was told that my xrays were not good, because of a metal split so he ordered an entire new series of xrays (which wasn't cheap), then he told me my laceration should have required sutures and refered me to a hand specialist. I was thankful I got refered, because he clearly wasn't too much help and he had nothing nice to say about other providers. The hand surgeon reviewed my xrays, told me the same thing the ER said (he did say that I might have needed stiches, but it was too late and to keep a bandaid over this as prior directed). Now I'm stuck with extra bills that were not needed. So much for keeping medical buill costs to a minimum.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

These negative comments are from the unfortunate people who are addicted to pain meds. They go from doc to doc with "emergency pain". I respect Dr. Jamision for standing up to the drug addicts who at one time really did need to pain meds. I whole blame the pharmaceutical companies who know these drugs cause severe real pain when you stop taking them. Withdrall is heart-wrenching but possible. More drug addicts are professional people like you and me than the crack head on the street corner.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Jamison is a very good hearted man, but I dont believe is a good doctor for everyone. He seems pretty passive as far as treatment, which is great if you are a strong person, but if not or if in a state of emergency, or medical truama, this is not what you need. We have sen him for many years and there have been a number of times he was completely preocupied. Overall though, he cares far more for patients than most doctors.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

He worked very hard and was able to figure out my diagnoses. I think he's a wonderful Dr. and person. Praise the lord I was lead to a Dr. like him. He's caring, thoughtful, knowledgable, and a great person. Thank You DOC

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Rude, close-minded, and refuses to treat patients with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Great, caring doctor. I recommend him and his office whenever I hear someone looking for a pediatrician/family dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr Jamison is a caring and good doctor. I don't know the whole story behind the other comment, but my family has gone to Jamison for over 10 years, and he is wonderful to us. If you want a kind and smart doctor, you should go to Jamison!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

I heard great things about this doctor, have chronic conditions, and needed to find a new PCP. His staff was excellent. Too bad we can't say the same for the doctor. We heard Dr. Jamison pull the chart from the exam room door and walk away. After nearly 20 minutes, he came in, sat down, and said he didn't agree with my previous treatments and would not accept me as a patient. He never asked me a single question about my health care, intentions, or conditions. Then he had a nurse do a "emergency interruption" so that he didn't get trapped in the exam room with an angry patient. As we left the office, not a single one of his 8 staff members would look us in the eye. Not only humiliating and ridiculous for a sick person to be turned away from a doctor, but rude too. Certainly not a "care" provider.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2006

Dr. Jeffery R. Jamison's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med