Ratings for Dr. Karla E. Aylen

It has been 2 years since I have been to the dentist and I called Northgate Smiles and they took me in the next day. Very professional and a great staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Northgate Smiles (206) 362-1516. Doctor and Jo made my first visit an excellent one. She is very knowledgeable and provided an excellent overview of the current health of my teeth. The rest of the office is very upbeat and friendly. I have found my dentist office. Thank you Jon O

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

The most thorough x-rays, cleaning and examination I have ever received. So incredibly thankful I found Dr.Aylen. She is worth every penny and makes my smile even brighter. Incredible & knowledgeable staff makes the visit that much more pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

From start to finish they were efficient and all the staff was very nice,helpful and made my experience very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Aylen is by far the best dentist I've ever had. The staff there are extremely helpful, polite, courteous and friendly. I have been to this dentist 4 time already and I have not had any bad experiences. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new dentist. Eric A.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

It was my first time visiting a dentist since I moved to seattle so I was definitely a bit nervous to schedule an appointment. Karla definitely set my mind at ease and had my procedure done quick and painless. I'm definitely coming back.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Wow, the great doctor. Takes time explaining and answering all questions. Extremely approachable. Knows what she is doing. I'm so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I am happy that I switched to Northgate Smiles! I will recommend Karla to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

great experience, I originally came in with a loose implant that a different dentist could not fix.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

first of all it was tough for me to transfer care since i really liked my previous dentist but had to find a new one that is closer to my house.When my dental insurance emailed me the lists of all dentists around my area i had to google each one of the them and dr Aylen had the best review online. And those reviews weren't wrong everybody in this clinic are so nice and very friendly. Dr Aylen is very thorough and very caring. She even called me the day after my procedure checking how i'm doing.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014