Ratings for Dr. Victoria H. Thedford

Dr. Victoria Thedford is one of the most professional pediatricians I have come across, as both a parent and as a pediatric OT. She is thorough, patient, courteous and well informed. She has made both of my children feel comfortable since they were little, and that speaks volumes. My family will always support her and seek out health and wellness management through her practice. I would highly recommend Dr. Thedford.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I just love Dr. Thedford!! She is so patient with you and she goes over everything and explains everything to you. I will follow her anywhere!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Thedford is a professional communicative doctor with SPIRT! I highly recommend her for Pediatrics. She is personable * kid friendly * and easy to contact if you need medical advise about symptoms . The treatment she has provided my daughter over 10 yesrs is 5 *****STAR Excellence! Thank you * Dr. Thedford! Best ATL**MD * Ever.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr Thedford is Amazing, she's so informative and is always taking the best care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Thedord is a kind and wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients and she goes over a beyond to make them feel safe. She help my daughter get over her fear of taking shots by being patient with her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Thedford is a lifsaver. she has seen my daughter for 3 years now, she is patient and real. Very knowledgeable and reachable. Love her

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Great doc been with her for about 12 yrs. Takes time to make sure everthing thats going on. Makes everyone feel welcome

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr. Thedford has been my doctor for over 10yrs. She professional, loving & caring. She’s available for me & my family anytime, day or night. She’s my personal therapist and friend. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr Thedford is an excellent an caring Doctor. Myself my four children and also my grandchildren are all regular patients of Dr Thedford because she gives us the BEST professional and Medical care. Thank you Doc!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

I absolutely love Dr. Thedford and all of her staff. She takes her time when caring for me and my family, and does not make us feel like just another number, unlike some MDs. Thank you Dr Thedford for consistently providing excellent care to me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019