Ratings for Dr. Henry Solow

Dr Solow was the only doctor who could figure out what was wrong with my mother. He was very patient, kind, and respectful. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very caring about all of our concerns. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Solow looked after my mother. He was so kind and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Prescribed me the wrong medication that isn't even available in Canada. My treatment was postponed by a year because of him. Does my return calls does not follow up. I am looking for a new doctor. Very disappointed. This is my life not a business.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Top notch physician at Markham-Stouffville Hospital. Very knowledgeable in his field. Makes follow-up phonecalls. Very approachable and personable., passionate about his calling.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Sollow has treated me for CLL for over three years now. He has been one of the best Dr's I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, very factual, very helpful. Even when I was hurt in an ATV accident this past summer, the ER doctors called him for supporting info and he helped them immediately. He even called me after to see how I was recovering, and it wasn't even an issue that really affected his field of care. Wish all the specialists I have dealt with over the years were as good as Dr Sollow.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I can't agree with any of the negative comments about Dr. Solow. He is a great listener, talks straight and has taken excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Diagnosed by Dr. Solow in the fall. Not treated until family dr. demanded that treatment start. Staff was very rude. Treatment finally started in February. Two treatments in and new drug in the chemo caused extreme problems resulting in a 5 month stay in hospital. Never followed up with Dr. Solow. Calls went unreturned.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Two of my family members died under his care. Do your home work!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Solow back in 2002. After a few months and a lot of research I realized he had no plan (or time) to deal with my cancer. To make a long story short I demanded to be sent to Princess Margaret and am still alive today thanks to the care there. Amazing he is still practicing. I believe he was the only oncologist in Markham at the time so he got everyone, with every type of cancer.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I don't use the word 'quack' lightly but this so-called Doctor is a complete incompetent who masquerades as an oncologist. He has absolutely no vested interest in his patients, doesn't communicate, shows up infrequently and makes little or no attempt to effect a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016