Ratings for Dr. Henry Solow

Most people posting here if full of garbage....you partner died, blame God or destiny not the Doctor. If that disgusting Premier Harris and scumbag Mcguinto didn't cut funding to give the company you work for a bigger tax break. These people are overworked and the office is understaff and thanks to Mike Harris and the fraud conservatives for this and McGinty for not fixing anything.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Solow I feel doesn't care for me as a patient with a serious problem. As the post below said anytime I ask a question he says he doesn't know and doesn't need to see me again.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My partner was recommended to Dr. Solow because of protein in the blood. We were told that Dr. Solow as going to be friends with my partner for awhile. My partner had all the tests done , kidneys, liver,etc. We're all right nothing to worry about come back in six months,just get an urine test and blood test before appointment. We asked the question what causes or how does protein to get in the blood, Dr Solow said not sure. Six months later we went to appointment Dr. Solow said no change everything okay, again we asked the same question how does protein get in the blood , answer from Dr. Solow "not sure". Come back in a year. My partners family doctor called when that time had come , she asked if we had seen the specialist we said not yet the appoint entry was coming up she urged us to call right away and get in to see Dr. Solow, we did , this is his response, protein has risen a bit nothing to worry about, we told him what our family Dr. Said and this is his response. "We get a lot of referrals by her , she goes over the top" again we asked what causes protein in the blood, or how does it get in the blood, same a swer as the first and second, "NOT SURE" my oartner died a week later. Dr. SOLOW YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS , IF YOU CAN NOT ANSWER YHE QUESTION QUIT YOUR PRACTISE YOU COLLECTED A PAY CECT THIS TIMES FOR 3 VISITS AND DID NOTHING , NOT EVEN ANSWER ONE QUESTION. DO NOT WORRY I TOLD MY PARTNERS FAMILY DOCTOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER. I FOUND THE INFOMARTION ON THE INTERNET AND ALSO MY PARTNERS FAMILY DR. TOLD ME WHAT KIND OF PROTEIN IN THE BLOOD HE HAD. "C REACTIVE PROTEIN, YOU SHOULD NOT BE PRACTISING AS A DOCTOR , YOU TOOK AWAY MY LIFE WHEN YOU TOOK AWAY MY PARTNERS BEST YEARS OF HIS LIFE, RETIREMENT WITH ME. I WONDER WHO WRITES YOUR HIGH RATINGS"STAFF" terrible place to go for a doctor's help

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Doctor is good. Staff needs training on compassion and returning calls.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Solow has been my doctor for many years. Working with the administration team for Dr Solow has reduced the stress that most doctors offices create. Beth has been there for so many years I feel like she is one of my doctors too. Her sympathy, kind hearted soul and hard work does not go unnoticed. Kellie works hard as well, but is missing the touch that Beth offers during such a negative time. Dr Solow has a wonderful team and is a terrific Doctor. His line of work is extremely challenging and should be considered before writing foul words. I would not see any other team besides Beth and Dr Solow as they have been my lifeline for so any years. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

When people are unwell..they are irritable and anxious. Sometimes you have high expectations and feelings. Dr. Solow was very compassionate with patients and families. He is very busy and we had to be patient as well as respect and follow his instructions. Yes he told us things we didnt want to hear but we needed to hear it. Dont waste his time and not be prepared to listen to him. He was terrific with my father in law...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Solow is the kindness and caring doctor one could have, as he is very humble. He is currently assisting my mother with cancer. He did a procedure and went personally to get my mother some apple juice and then also cleaned up the supply tray before leaving the area. He did not ask others, such as nurses to do the " clean up." He replied to all my e-mails around 4:00 am. , promptly. One has to follow his "subject line" rules because he has many patients---I always received a reply. I disagree with all of the negative comments of Dr. Solow--maybe they got the wrong Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Would be nice if I could get through to actually speak with anyone it this office!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Solow 's only asset is his secretary Beth. I have more confidence in her. Do not walk away from this dr ... Run ! My life has been destroyed because Solow didn't listen to my symptoms . Told me my body pain was all in my head . He made me feel like it wasn't real . I suffered a heart attack and a angioplasty . What hell. As my mobility got worse I finally demanded an X-ray . My cartilege in my knees were both gone as a result of the intense threatment that I responded badly too due to an autoimmune disorder I had. A blood test would have shown and if he had just listened to me ......not everyone should have the same cocktails ... Quality of life is important . If I had known I would have sought other treatment. At 49 yrs old, I've had my first excruciating knee replacement , bilateral mast angioplasty hysterectomy .... He just washed his hands of me. Thanks taking away everything I loved in my life. I wish I never ever met this uncaring arrogant ass !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Our experience is the exact opposite of the person posting the rating before me. Dr Solow is the most caring and efficient Dr. We have ever had to care for our father, He DOES respond personally to e-mails and has done so even while on vacation out of the country. How many other Dr.'s would even provide an e-mail address to his patients for direct communication? One in a million, him! He actually makes you feel like you are his only patient and bends over backwards to make life better for those dealing with their cancer and in our case, other medical issues as well. You may have to wait a bit for in the waiting room for him...but that is because he doesn't rush patients when they are in with him. He answers every question completely and calmly even if the waiting room is full. His staff is amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017