Ratings for Dr. Henry Solow

Dr Solow has been my doctor for many years. Working with the administration team for Dr Solow has reduced the stress that most doctors offices create. Beth has been there for so many years I feel like she is one of my doctors too. Her sympathy, kind hearted soul and hard work does not go unnoticed. Kellie works hard as well, but is missing the touch that Beth offers during such a negative time. Dr Solow has a wonderful team and is a terrific Doctor. His line of work is extremely challenging and should be considered before writing foul words. I would not see any other team besides Beth and Dr Solow as they have been my lifeline for so any years. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

When people are unwell..they are irritable and anxious. Sometimes you have high expectations and feelings. Dr. Solow was very compassionate with patients and families. He is very busy and we had to be patient as well as respect and follow his instructions. Yes he told us things we didnt want to hear but we needed to hear it. Dont waste his time and not be prepared to listen to him. He was terrific with my father in law...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Solow is the kindness and caring doctor one could have, as he is very humble. He is currently assisting my mother with cancer. He did a procedure and went personally to get my mother some apple juice and then also cleaned up the supply tray before leaving the area. He did not ask others, such as nurses to do the " clean up." He replied to all my e-mails around 4:00 am. , promptly. One has to follow his "subject line" rules because he has many patients---I always received a reply. I disagree with all of the negative comments of Dr. Solow--maybe they got the wrong Dr.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Would be nice if I could get through to actually speak with anyone it this office!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Solow 's only asset is his secretary Beth. I have more confidence in her. Do not walk away from this dr ... Run ! My life has been destroyed because Solow didn't listen to my symptoms . Told me my body pain was all in my head . He made me feel like it wasn't real . I suffered a heart attack and a angioplasty . What hell. As my mobility got worse I finally demanded an X-ray . My cartilege in my knees were both gone as a result of the intense threatment that I responded badly too due to an autoimmune disorder I had. A blood test would have shown and if he had just listened to me ......not everyone should have the same cocktails ... Quality of life is important . If I had known I would have sought other treatment. At 49 yrs old, I've had my first excruciating knee replacement , bilateral mast angioplasty hysterectomy .... He just washed his hands of me. Thanks taking away everything I loved in my life. I wish I never ever met this uncaring arrogant ass !

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Our experience is the exact opposite of the person posting the rating before me. Dr Solow is the most caring and efficient Dr. We have ever had to care for our father, He DOES respond personally to e-mails and has done so even while on vacation out of the country. How many other Dr.'s would even provide an e-mail address to his patients for direct communication? One in a million, him! He actually makes you feel like you are his only patient and bends over backwards to make life better for those dealing with their cancer and in our case, other medical issues as well. You may have to wait a bit for in the waiting room for him...but that is because he doesn't rush patients when they are in with him. He answers every question completely and calmly even if the waiting room is full. His staff is amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He has a huge ego if you ask questions. Do not waste your time emailing him he never gets back to you. Not sure if he is a good doctor or not so I can not rate for his knowledge. I had my general doctor tell me my blood test came back with concerns emailed him no response. I am so disappointed in him. So many would give anything to be excepted to medical school and become a doctor after years of school and he makes you feel like your health is a bother to him. What a waste of such a gift. Shame on you Dr Solow.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Solow was the only doctor who could figure out what was wrong with my mother. He was very patient, kind, and respectful. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very caring about all of our concerns. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Solow looked after my mother. He was so kind and caring. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Prescribed me the wrong medication that isn't even available in Canada. My treatment was postponed by a year because of him. Does my return calls does not follow up. I am looking for a new doctor. Very disappointed. This is my life not a business.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016