Dr. Stephen M. Bass

Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Bass

Best dentist I have ever had. I recommend him to everyone. He is a very gentle and caring individual who really cares about his patients. He also takes the approach not to fix anything unless it really needs it. I wish all doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Bass is the best dentist I've had in my 46 years. He's honest and does excellent work. He's rare in that he's there to server you, not his business. I had a "meat catcher" molar, that he mentioned he could fix. I opted not to for a few years, which didn't bother him at all. His comment was "I'll let you tell me when/if you want that fixed". Had it fixed a few years later and he did a masterful job.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Staff and doctors are friendly and accommodating. They try hard to please and care about their patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Compassionate, caring, gentle, constantly checking in with you during procedures.! Wonderful physician and human being

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011