Ratings for Dr. Henry D. Coffey

Was given the run around before I even got an appt for a terribly infected, abscessed and impacted molar. Went in, after being told that they wouldn't take my insurance and only made the appt because we said we'd pay in full, to find out they do. Then he numbs me, starts to pull, and I am in pain. He asks if it hurts and I whimper out yes. He stops for a moment, does nothing, then yanks the tooth again and I cry out. He talks to me like a 2 year old as I am panting and trying not to cry and threatens to stop then and there and walk out if I make any other noise. I was given a shot, no laughing gas, and nothing else despite the horrible pain and letting him know I could feel it. I left in tears, completely aware of the pain. Hey, at least he prescribed me some pain pills and amoxicillin. I won't go back, wouldn't have gone in the first place except he was the only place that could get me in on short notice. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My mother still needs to go to a oral surgeon to finish what he botched and spend another $2100.00.To finally be able to wear dentures.He left app.half a tooth down in the gums and a lot of bones to be removed.Two different dentist including an oral surgeon could not believe the shape he left her mouth in.I would not refer any one to go to him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013