Ratings for Dr. Sain Sain Lu

Dr. Lu has been my doctor for at least 14 years and is because she is the best. She takes her times explaining everything to me, she doesn't rush the visit asks about my family and remember their names. Every time I visit her is like visiting with a long time friend, she is very knowledgable and explains things in a way you can get it. She would have been a good pediatric doctor with all that patience she has. They might not have a lab right in their office but you don't have to leave the building for lab work and even if I had to it would be worth it. The staff is nice and her partner Dr. De Lopez is nice too.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

She is a top doctor. One of the best I ever dealt with. I wish it was a bit easier to get a human voice at her front desk instead of a machine.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Lu is by far, one of the best doctors I've ever had. She has the greatest bedside manner and is very informative. She also really listens to your concerns sincerely. It takes a while to get an appointment because she is very popular. She also never rushes your visit and will sit with you for as long as necessary. The only negative comemnt I have is that there is no lab on site so you have to go elsewhere for that. Other than that, I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Sain Sain Lu's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1991)

GHI