Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. SWEENEY

Tim is a great dentist. I do not like to go to dentist but I trust dr. Sweeney. He is professional and a very good dentist. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I called to inquire about Dr. Sweeny was accepting new patients, but received voice mail several times. Unable to leave a message, as the machine was full, I called the number provided. *It did not say, "For emergency use only."* Having explained the situation and kindly asking whether or not he was accepting new patients, I was informed he could not believe I contacted him for that purpose. It was 2:00 p.m., I wasn't aware it was an emergency number. I don't comprehend why there was no answer or room to leave a message. I wasn't being rude or ignorant; I was simply trying to find a new dentist for our family. Although Dr. Sweeney wasn't blatently rude,he could have chosen to handle the matter in a more professional manner. Instead, he made it more than clear he didn't want my family as new patients. Don't worry Dr. Sweeney, the SIX of us will take our business elsewhere. It's unfortunate we won't be able to support a local business. :( Oh, & "Love ya too!"

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011