Ratings for Dr. Perrin D. Edwards

great dr took care of my problem with out pai would only see himm

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

i Went to Edwards because i am having warts on my feet so, he checked it and said me u should have 3 or 4 visits but he made it for 8 visits but still my WARTS are same. if he really apply that medicine it will go in 2 visits but he is not doing that it. still he is prolonging it and asking me to come again, i am not satisfied with his treatment. if we have doctor's appointment at 9'clock, we will go there in time, but we should wait for 1 hour then he will come to us to check. its just 2 min treatment, its been always late to my office when i visit edwards. they will charge the doctor copay once 60$ and once 40$ and 20$. they will sell the medicine they will say different price for it one will say 15$ and other person will say it 20$.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Edwards was knowledgeable and gave me treatments that have helped improve my condition quite a lot.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Excellent, one of the best podiatrists, and a very nice staff

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Went to him. About 7 years ago. Did surgery on my foot to. Remove a spur mess my foot up big time. Cut the tendon. Foot broke twice and the foot is still numb from the surgery. I am still having many problems with it today. When I was in the office yelled at his staff and complained about his personal life. Very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

This doctors office is like an assembly line. He triees to work so quickly to get you in and out and move on to the next patient that he forgets to treat every reason you are there. I've gone in 4 times and not once has he sat in with me and NOT answered his cell phone. I asked 3 months ago he said he would look to see if my insurance (MVP) coveres orthotics and never mentioned it again, he is only treating my fungus in my tonail and now athletes foot (which there is no sign of) I would NOT recommend this doc and I will not go back. I've been in mid sentence and he walks out of the room. I asked him if I could get a word in and he told me "I've been doing this so long, I anticipate your question and try to answer it" I swear I couldnt make this up. My jaw hit the floor when I heard this. Also, he will bring you in every 2 weeks just to take ur copay it's ridiculous. If there is a problem w/my blood work, THEN call me in. I dont need an appt to hear nothings changed and you are ok! ???

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

I am 8 months pregnant and went to see Dr. Edwards for a bone spur. He is wonderful and made me feel 100% better and the best part about it was it did not hurt at all!! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

I have been going to him since 2000 on occasion for planters worts and bone spurs. He helped with the bone spurs with several shot sessions and I haven't had troubles after those. My planters worts continue to pop up and I do have to go biweekly for the treatment to have them disinigrate. He is a knowledgeable dr with a strange sense of humor. I will continue to go to him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Nice guy, but...I had plantars warts, went in to have them removed in October. First used a slow treatment but less invasive. Sounded fine but had to pay $15 copay every two weeks during my checkups. He ended up deciding in MARCH that I should have the invasive procedure instead. Which laid me up at work for 3 days. Needless to say it is May and I just had my last appointment. I estimate I paid about $200 or more just in copays during this ordeal, that's not including prescription costs. If the invasive procedure would have worked from the start I would have preferred that instead of paying so much money and having to get out of work early every other week! Friends with the same foot problems later informed me that they were taken care of much more quickly by other doctors. Also very late to several appointments--when I had my surgery he was almost 1.5 hours late for it. Once again, very friendly guy, but I'm going somewhere else next time. Friendly doesn't get my $200+ back.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Perrin D. Edwards's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC