Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Schmitz

She diagnosed my cancer and saved my life--She is a great MD.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Schmitz delivered my daughter in 2006. I felt like she didn't really care about me at all. I got really big and was gaining a lot of weight and she said I was fine. I got tested for gestational diabetes and did te 3 hour test when the first one came back abnormal. Dr Schmitz was mad at me when she found out no one told me I had GD until 36 weeks. Needless to say I had a c-section with a large baby (over 9.5 lbs). During the surgery it was like I wasn't there. The docs talked about emails they had gotten and didn't say a word to me. I felt all alone. They sewed me up crooked too, but no permanent damage. The whole experience was just not a good one. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

She was very attentive to my concerns and took lots of time. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Schmitz delivered my daughter in `97 the pregnancy was the worst experience of my life..migraine headaches she wouldn`t help me with extreme nausea throwing up approx 10-15 times a day. Did nothing to help me..diagnosed with pre-eclampsia could never get a straight answer as to what it was. I would make appts and then the nurse would call me 1 hour before my appt and say when do you plan on coming in again the doctors needs to see you and i would say I have an appt in 1 hour. She would say no you dont,we dont have you on our computer you cant just come in when ever you want. Good thing I kept the appt cards so I could prove it. But should I really have to PROVE I have an appt?? That nurse did this several times. Then the delivery she broke my water at 9:00am I started pushing around 5:30p no doctor to be found she was busy at home with dinner. I pushed forever by myself then broke my tailbone and was made to push on it until 10:03p I have permanent damage. Worst experience ever!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Diane M. Schmitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Parker, CO