Ratings for Dr. Shashi Sharma

She helped my wife to deliver our first baby through a normal delivery even after the hospitals in-round doctor suggested a C-Section. The only problem with her is she takes a lot of time with her patients and if you have very less time between work,you will be in trouble.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

help me through a very difficult pregnacy , does not hesitate to provide referrals that prove to be inthe clients' best interest .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

This doctor was recommended by my parents, mainly because my mother had a language problem, so I figured I'd take my wife to her. I do regret that decision in hindsight. My mother has gone to her after years. She gave some drugs which interacted and she had a seizure, and passed out. Her eyes were open, but there was no response at all. It was very scary. I had consulted two lawyers and almost considered filing a lawsuit but my parents know her and didn't want to go through it. Also, she had perscribed some medicine to my wife which was not agreeing with her, she went with my mother, and asked a question, she didn't say anything, and told her to make an appointment, and on top of that, she send a bill for 50, which is supposed to be $20 for copay, and $25 late fee. We didn't pay because we didn't know. And they can't seem to add two numbers which is pretty straight forward, so would you go to that doctor?

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Shashi Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1963)