Ratings for Dr. Ashley E. Ross

I was told at a hospital in Virginia that my only option was radiation and I would just need to live with my Gleason nine tumor. I got a second opinion at Johns Hopkins and was scheduled an appointment with Dr Ross. He immediately scheduled me an appointment for a radical P. Surgery went excellent. I was in the hospital over Thanksgiving in 2015 and Dr Ross stopped by to check on me. I think that is really showing you care. Excellent experience. I am two years from surgery and still cancer free. (Knock wood) Dr Ross now practices in Dallas and rest assured I will schedule an appointment with him if needed. Excellent doctor. Thanks Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the end of 2013. I chose Johns Hopkins for a radical prostatectomy because of the excellent reviews. I was lucky to have Dr. Ross taking care of my case. He performed a radical prostatectomy in August, 2014.After 6 months of recovery, I am doing a lot better than I expected; even after the catheter was removed, I didn't have any leaking. What sets Dr. Ross apart is his willingness to address all problems. This is a doctor who really listens to the patient's every concern. Being a cancer patient, besides a doctor with expertise and experience, you need somebody to assure you that he is there for you and this is what makes Dr. Ross special. Thanks, Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I am a patient of Dr.Ross since April 2013. I have choose him for second opinion after I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in Lehigh Valley Hospital in Bethlehem PA. He performed a radical prostatectomy surgery on me at the Johns Hopkins Hospital on November 2, 2013. I just can say he showed up the highest level of professionalism and great personality. I am recovering after surgery and doing very well. Thanks again, Dr. Ross.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Ashley E. Ross's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

GHI