Ratings for Dr. Elliot Kronstein

always a positive experience , or I should say a good as can be expected given that I am & the dentist. Very nice staff from reception to dental assistants, I would not hesitate to recommend this entire office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Both the dental hygienist and dentist were extremely nice, professional, thorough, and gentle. I didn't feel like they were pushing extra services on me, but were recommending what I needed.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Great job, as always. My dental hygienist (didn't catch her name) was super friendly and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Great bunch of people who KNOW what they're doing! It is a pleasure to go to a practice where everyone is professional and pleasant and, most importantly, good at what they do.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I am always impressed with every single member of this office - from front desk to hygienists to dentists. The office is clean and bright, everyone is friendly, helpful and will answer any question you have. I always feel like I'm in good hands with them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Returned to Dr. Kronstein with a root canal problem. The advice I received from other dentist was confusing, unclear and it did not instill confidence. Dr Kronstein assessed, gave me his opinion, saved a tooth and the results are ver good. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr Kronstein is so thorough and informative. My best dental experiences have been in his office. Dr Kronstein is so thorough and informative. My best dental experiences have been in his office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Excellent practice! Best dentistry ever. I definitely felt genuinely cared after. He was really knowledgeable and eager and hyped to help me out. She is a model to how all medical care professional should be. They whitened my teeth and gave x rays. Sweet deal. Everyone is nice there and they are hi tech!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

My experiences here have always been as fine as a trip to the dentist can be. Of all the dentists I've been to throughout my life, I rate Dr. Kronstein, the staff and facility as the best. I am always confident that I'll receive best of care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015