You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michon Halio

In the summer of 2012, I had severe pain in my left plank. My doctor stated it was muscle pains. When the pains continued for 3 months, he sent me to an ultrasound study at the Desert Advanced Imaging Palm Springs. Radiologist Dr. Michon Halio evaluated the pelvic ultrasound: Duplex collecting system in my left kidney with a mild hydronephrosis. No evidence of renal mass or renal stone formation. My doctor stated duplex collecting systems were congenital, concluding it was a false diagnosis. For expert evaluation, he referred me to Dr. Brad Wolfson (Urologist) in Palm Springs who reviewed old ultrasounds and old x-ray of my kidneys and concluded there was no duplex collecting system, deciding no further studies were needed. When my physician closed his clinic in Yucca Valley in 12/2012 I had to find another physician, who ordered an ultrasound (1/2013), which revealed a kidney stone in my left kidney.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Michon Halio's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2864045'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014