Ratings for Dr. Philip C. Honig

Awesome doctor!!! Wonderful bedside manner... Very compassionate!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Absolutely terrible. Does not listen to patients. HATES it if you know anything about your own issues and disagree with what he says.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I was referred by a friend about Doctor Philip Honig and his staff and have went to see him and was very pleased with his service, knowledge and to finally find a doctor who I feel I can truely connect with professionally and personally. His staff was extremely courteous, prompt and very personable. I would HIGHLY recommend Doctor Honig to anyone looking for a new doctor that they can connect with and who are wanting the best service all across the board. I am very happy I get to work with Dr. Honig and his staff and look forward to everything in the future with them!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I am glad that I chose Dr. Honig as my primary care physician. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience and a great bedside manner. I am confident and sure that he has my best interest and best health in mind.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

I have been going to Dr Honig for 7 years, ever since we moved here from Kentucky. My Wife and I, my Daughter and her Husband are also patients of his. He is such a caring, kind, and thorough doctor. I don't hesitate recommending him to anyone looking for a great primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I always feel rushed with him. Not sure he really listens to everything.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Honig is very helpful. He is always willing to listen to every problem you have...even if you didn't make your appointment for that particular reason. Very friendly, very clean office. Makes you feel like he really cares about you and how you feel.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Too busy to spend any quality time with the patient. He is leaving the room as quickly as he came in. Avoids any phsical contact with the patient. I once had a physical completed by him and he did not even listen to my chest or heart. He is short on personality, lousy bed side manners. If you question him, he will become defensive and possibly even terminate his relationship with you as a patient. I would not reccomend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Worst doctor I have ever seen. He wanted to run some expensive tests without actually looking at other cheaper options. When I went for a second opinion I was told I'm perfectly fine. After 5 months I'm still fine. If I had listened to Dr. Honig and did all the tests he recommended I would be alot poorer now.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Listens carefully; is personally sensitive; takes time to teach you about your problems, procedures and medications. Is usually on time, and staff are kind and professional. I'm so glad to have him as my GP. I recommend him regularly.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Philip C. Honig's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union