Ratings for Dr. Kristi A. Johnson

Dr. Johnson consulted with me throughout my pregnancy and was the doctor on call during my delivery. After a c section, I had numerous issues including pain, abnormal bumps and redness. She assured me it was just stitches coming to the surface, but three weeks later my incision burst open and my stomach was exposed. She neglected to acknowledge an infection whose consequence was an additional surgery, placement of a woundvac and 8 day hospital stay away from my newborn. even after all this she still acted as if the infection was not her fault. DO NOT GO TO HER!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had to reluctantly switch gynecologists as mine had quit practicing. I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Johnson. The staff was friendly and efficient, I had only a short wait - far less than I'm accustomed to with my family doctor. I found Dr. Johnson to be very friendly and willing to take whatever time was necessary. Even though she was running slightly behind because of a delivery, I did not feel at all like she was rushing through the appointment. I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I was considering making an appointment as a new patient, but after reading the reviews I am not doing so.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Johnson was excellent during my pregnancy. She always took time to ask if we had questions during our office visits.She was great during my delivery. She explained everything as we went along and gave encouragement. She made sure to include my husband and our families, by explaining everything that happened during delivery( the baby tore me pretty extensively despite her effort to prevent it). My husband I couldn't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I just switched to this dr because of problems with my old one. She has been very helpful and has answered all my questions. The longest I ever waited to see her was 20mins. She didn't rush in and out and she actually sat and talked with me even though she had a room full of people to see. She is very nice and so is her staff. Very helpful with everything so far.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

There are no positive remarks I can say about this DR. She was always LATE. She has no time for my questions, and she is very impersonable. She had no knowledge of the fitness (yoga) questions I asked her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Doctor was very unfriendly and seemed extremely rushed to get me out of my consultation appointment. This doctor will bill you for a consultation appointment for two minutes of her time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Kristi A. Johnson's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare