Ratings for Dr. B. Chitrabanu

This doctor is very unprofessional and degrading. She is an absolute embarrassment to the medical field. I saw her when I was first pregnant with my son, who is now three. When I saw her she would say things to me like "You're going to end up looking like the Goodyear blimp," and "What do you do all day, eat potato chips and watch T.V.?" She said these things in front of other medical professionals and also in front of whomever accompanied me to the visit. Unfortunately for her, I now have a bachelor's degree from The Ohio State University, and I am at the top of my class in law school. I guess I'm not a potato chip eating, couch sitting, Goodyear blimp after all. As a future professional myself, I could never imagine having the kind of relationships with my clients as she does with her patients. She is untrustworthy, she does not make the birthing experience joyful, and she has a "holier than thou," "I'm better than you" attitude. I changed OBs immediately; you should too.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Chitra has been my doctors for 30 years. She delivered my three boys and performed my hysterectomy. She was awesome with everything. She is the best OBGYN in the area! I always felt very well cared for in all of my experinces.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

When I got pregnant 2 yrs ago I had to switch doctors and was referred to Dr. Chitra. I was very nervous about it at first since I had been with my doctor for many years. Dr. Chitra was great! It was my first pregnancy and she addressed all my concerns and the staff was very easy to talk to as well. After my pregnancy I stayed with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Chitra is a wonderful caring doctor. I felt 100% percent secure during my whole pregnancy. She listened to all of my concerns and we discussed each and everyone of them during my prenancy. She had practical advice and was even super considerate to me when I called her at 2am after my birth with concerns. She monitored me closely and was just plain wonderful. I had worked with a doctor when I had a miscarriage and intervewed a few other docs and she reeally stood out and above. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Chitra was nice at first, but quickly became a rude when I started experiencing pain during my pregnancy. She spoke to me as a child, and accused me of "crying wolf" about the severe pain I was having. She belittled me in the hospital in front of family and nurses. She refused to acknowledge my birth plan and the nurses told me they would honor my plan and they knew she was very rude. More recently, her accounting staff harassed me AT WORK about a bill that I already paid on (for something that my insurance should have already covered). I will never use her again! My friend recently had a baby and Chitra was her doctor and treated her poorly as well. I am very disgusted with her practice.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr Chitra has been my doctor for over 15 years. She is the best at what she does and she is an extremely caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Chitra and her staff are extremely polite and helpful. They are helping me through my first pregnancy, and it has been wonderful. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I'm so glad I switched to Dr. Chitra!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006