Ratings for Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova

excellent doctor, but did not return my calls or comment on my urine cultures that she told me to fax in from my primary clinic. Told me if I had symptoms of an UTI to go to any lab and have them fax over the results and she would decide if I needed medication..........sound of crickets......never called. She told me I could come in and do a lab at her office if I had symptoms........well, to find out that requires a " nurses appointment" to leave a urine sample which is billed my normal $55 co pay just to pee in a cup. So ridiculous. Nurses were rude and wanted me to wait 4 days before appointment to leave a sample. So wait and lets get a worse infection. Nice. Front desk staff were very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Would not recommend this doctor. Very condescending. Talked to fast. Does not talk to patients before offering procedures. Did not explain things very well at all. Had the pleasure of her telling me I was old at the end of my visit.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I saw Dr Sitnikova today because I thought my last Doctor had done a bad job in putting in my sling. Dr Sitnikova was so kind and gentle with me and I had a recommendation from the Mayo Clinic that she is one of the best Urologists in the country!!! And that did not surprise me at all, with her kind, diplomatic and knowledgeable advice!!! Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova's Credentials

• Russian

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners