Ratings for Dr. Agam Shah

I'd recommend Dr. Shah to any of my friends or family members. His whole office staff is great.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I was in a bad car accident and had torn my rotator cuff. Dr. Shah was great. He saw me, ordered an MRI, discussed my options, and did the surgery. 6 months later - my arm is better than ever - thanks

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

He really is a compassionate doctor. He spent time with me, and explained everything so that I would understand it. His staff is also awesome. I am very happy with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to see him for a 2nd opinion b/c my primary doctor insisted he could help. Appointment was prompt and very friendly staff. He spent a lot of time with me and explained what he thought the diagnosis was and my options for treatment. He performed surgery and everything went exactly how he explained. I feel great and would highly recommend seeing him if you have any knee problems.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Wonderful bedside manner, easy to get appointment,

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

He was prompt and informative. He diagnosed and cured my knee problem. Reccommend his practice all the time.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I guess my issue is not so much with the doctor as with the practice itself. Granted the injections that Dr, Shah gave me did not help what-so-ever, but the worse part is that the office billed them AFTER the first of the year - asking me to call and say I got the injections after the first of the year - which has caused me to have a problem with Tufts denying the claim. Their answer is that "They did nothing wrong" - they continue to lie and added additional fiction about what I was told. I would NEVER seek help there again based on the non-professional attitude and inability of the staff to tell the truth.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

He did an awesome job on my shoulder and I feel better than ever. I would highly reccomend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Agam Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shah has been with Orthopedics New England since 2007. Originally from Attleboro, Massachusetts, Dr. Shah received his medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. After completing a surgical internship from Tufts Medical Center, Dr. Shah completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery from the same institution. From there, he underwent a fellowship in orthopaedic sports medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. In addition to his clinical and surgical commitments, Dr. Shah serves as Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedics & Rehabilitative Medicine. He is also a Staff Surgeon at Newton-Wellesley Hospital and MetroWest Medical Center. When not seeing patients, Dr. Shah enjoys spending time with his family, exercising, and playing tennis.

• English

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2001)

AmeriHealth Caritas