Ratings for Dr. INDIRA Nannapaneni

I did wait a but in the waiting room for my appointment. What that shows to me, however, is that she wasn't rushing through patients like I've experienced with other doctors. I found this to be true during my exam, too. She wasn't in a hurry and as a patient with a complex medical background I value that. She is bold and says TRUE things that people don't want to hear. My previous doctors have all skirted around the C word and today she was daring enough to say "we're worried about cancer." So for that, I'm grateful. Do I want to hear that I really need to lose weight? No. But is it true? Absolutely. I don't think people should be so overly sensitive when they go to the doctor for answers to a problem and then get upset when they hear them.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Expect to wait over an hour each visit. Not only this, she had no clue how to treat me with having blood disorders during pregnancy. She instead sent me to a genetic counselor...I switch drs and thank God I did because of her I ended up with blood clots when I should have been on lovenox shots! She is not knowledgable and should have sent me to a high risk doctor like my new doctor did. Also, she is awful at answering questions. Being a first time mom with a history of miscarriage I was apprehensive in the first place and she mistook my being nervous for me being uneducated because I asked a million questions. I would never recommend her; I am truly sorry to say that.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Nannapaneni was so extremely rude to me it was the most uncomfortable situation I have ever had with a doctor IN MY LIFE. First off she was not helpful explaining anything at all and after me asking about 3 questions of the produce I was getting done she began to become very rude and started answering questions with questions. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. She has terrible bed side manner she's doesn't even try to cover up being judge mental. I got a different obgyn the same day as my appt and I wouldn't send my worse enemy to this doctor she's truely awfull. She made me so uncomfortable with her comments that she had me in tears. Also after the producer the doctor left her nurse even commented that she was rough with me not sure if she was talking about the psychical part or the mental..

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I couldn't make up my mind about this doctor, and was in the process of deciding whether or not to continue with her when I discovered I had had a miscarriage. I felt that she treated me poorly & as if I was stupid, although I am in graduate school & finishing up! She was fine with the actual miscarriage, but when I called her a month later with heavy bleeding, she brushed it off, though I ended up in the ER and passing out from blood loss that same night I had called her. When I was rushed to the hospital a second time with bleeding (on a Mon.), the ER doctor called her, and I did not hear back from her until Wed! Lastly, I had to wait 6+ weeks on genetic test results about my husband and I's DNA, due to her being out of the office. Oh, and appointments take forever, she should schedule less clients in a time period.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Not only was she rude, but since I am not married and young compared to some of the people she sees she was mean, and threw religion at me saying " I should be married before sex and how it is a sin" I ended up crying and I will never go back. I'm over the age of 18, I don't need a dr judging me!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

She is wonderful, compassionate, and daring. She delivered my child and came to see her everyday until we got home

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

She was rude and rough...let her med student examine me and she couldn't get it right. I switched to her from another Dr. myself but will be gladly going back to original gyno!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Have known her for seveal years and I really like her. She is honest and tells you many things you do not really want to hear. Have always found her to have my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Horrible! Always waited 2+ hrs for my SCHEDULED appointment, Dr. VERY rude, brought up my "weight gain" - asked WHY I gained 3 lbs in 4 months!! Ugh. DO NOT GO TO!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I went to Nannapaneni for my first birth, which ended in a very disappointing cesarean section when the baby was breech and she wouldn't do a version. Then she wouldn't consider letting me deliver natural next time, so I left and found another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. INDIRA Nannapaneni's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan