Ratings for Dr. Elliot S. Goodman

Fantastic doctor, caring, confident and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I was rushed to the ER with severe abdominal pain. Dr Goodman was kind, quickly reacted to the situation to make me comfortable. He made sure I was admitted against the initial wishes of the doctor who would later preform surgery. I may be dead now if it wasnt for him Best doctor I have ever encountered. If he had an office I would be a patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

This doctor saved my 6 month old babies life> He very quickly recognized diabetic ketoacidosis in my infant, which is very rare. He performed a life saving procedure that allowed him to hydrate my child aggressively. He consulted the pediatric endocronologist in the middle of night and coordinated all further intensive care for my child. Without him my child would be dead.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

My father was brought to the Jersey Shore University Medical Center ER with very low blood pressure and oxygen saturation. Shortly after arriving, he "coded" and the ER doctor on duty looked at my father's living will and decided it was a DNR order (Do Not Resuscitate). He chose to not even try to resuscitate my father who then died. When my husband and I arrived at the ER moments later and I was crying that he did NOT have a DNR, Dr. Goodman shoved my father's living will in my face and yelled, "This is a CLEAR DNR!" He stomped away and refused to even speak to my husband or myself (or the rest of my family) during the next 3 hours that we were there even after my husband repeatedly requested for him to.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Elliot S. Goodman's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)