Ratings for Dr. Gholam Zakhireh

I was nervous at first but Dr Z and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr Z is very kind and goes out of his way to help his patients!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Zakhireh and his staff are extremely kind and helpful! They made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Thank You Dr Z and staff!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Z and his staff are great. I was very nervous to go under anesthesia, but his staff made me feel much better. I was able to go to work the next day. Dr Z really respects his patients!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Z office was not best experience and I will not return. I did not feel like I was appreciated as patients and had to wait. His expertise was not good either. I will look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Review 1 for Dr. Gholam Zakhireh: ★★★★★ 5 stars My experience with Dr. Z has been awesome! Dr. Z performed 2 extractions and a bone graph on me and it went smooth. From day 1 when I meet Dr. Z, he has made me comfortable. I came to him after having bad experiences with other doctors and he eased my mind. I love the way he explained the procedure and my options going forward, which helped me decide to come back to get post for the areas where I had been missing teeth for over 10 years. That experience was amazing nothing like I thought it would be. It was a breeze. I love his work and since my experience has been that good I took my daughter to him for having her wisdom teeth remove and from a parents perspective I could not have asked for a better experience. I have also since then took my son to Dr. Z for having a tooth exposed which also a great experience and soon he is going to have his wisdom teeth removed. Then I will be back for my two post that will take the place of the extracts that he did that changed my mind about getting post at all. I can't wait! Keep up the great work you’re doing. About Front Desk: ★★★★★ 5 stars The staff is awesome they make you feel at easy. The go over all the paper work, they explain everything and help make sure that you get you appointments scheduled for follow ups. And if you have questions, they will have answers but if they don’t know they will find it or get you to the right person that will be able to. Treatment Length with Dr. Zakhireh: 2 years.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015