Ratings for Dr. Arcady Sniper

Dr. Sniper gave me three additional implants, since the original ones, done by another dentist, were not lined up properly. I can eat and I am not afraid to smile since Dr. Sniper worked on my mouth.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

When I started visiting Dr. Sniper, my teeth were a mess. Dr. Sniper immediately made me feel comfortable and had a great approach at describing what we needed to do while also making sure I was relaxed with the process I have now been going for over a year and I could not imagine visiting another dentist. Give him a try right away, he will literally put a smile on your face.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

He messed up my tooth. I got infection and he would not take care of it unless I paid him again. One of the fillings he made came out just after few months and again he wanted to charge me to have a new filling. His office is dirty and equipment is old. Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Horrible experience... I went there to get my regular cleaning done. His equipment was old and dirty. He did't clean them after the other patient left. Even though my cleaning was 100% covered by my insurance, he charged me $50 extra. Now I am trying to get my money back. Stay away from this one.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

this is a fantastic doctor! he works on sundays and till late at night. He once waited in the office till 10:30 for me. we finished close to 12. He really goes all out. He takes time to explain to me what he does. he knows i get very scared in the chair so he is very patient and waits till i tell him i am ready. He is very understanding and professional at the same time. i would recommend him to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010