Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Meyers

My family has been treated by Dr. Meyers for more than 25 years. It is amazing that he has gone to such great lengths to keep up with technology and modern techniques. We love Dr. Meyers and we love his staff!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

They will not answer phone to make an appointment been trying for 3 days. voicemail says "the office is closed" during normal business hours. I been trying to schedule appt for the past 3 days. Also, too expensive. you walk in with 1 problem, he finds 10 other problems and tell you they must get fixed prior to him treating the main issue you came in for originally.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Went into a consult. I waited for a long time and staff was rudce. However that was not the worst thing. The doctor could not clearly explain my treatment and when I asked him my options he studdered then said oh yeah I can do it for double the price and it doesn't look like you can afford it. I was beside myself. He just walked out while laughing...all just to not confront the fact that he was incompetent! I would hate for anyone to experience what I did. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or office to anyone! Be ware! Stay away from Dr. Lee Myers http://www.leemeyersdds.com/ You will thank me!

Submitted June 26, 2012