Ratings for Dr. Manish Gopal

wonderful outcome I have been to 2 other Urogynocologists and no one could help, However Dr. Gopals "brilliance" came up with a plan to correct my many issues. Six months later I am a new woman. Thnk You Dr. Gopal

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Rude and abrasive. Noooo bedside manner. Thinks he is God , but he lacks caring and listening skills God is not like that!!!!! Prescribed a medication that I TOLD him I could not take So much for paying attention . When he enters the room it's all about him not the patient

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Not sure where to begin. my experience was just plain awful! i went to see dr gopal in desperation. my pcp referred me to him. I was having problems with vaginal burning, pain, soreness of the labia His bedside manner astounded me and this is coming from a nurse of 30years! He did not listen and wasn't interested in any other test that had been done previously. long story short. this man let me leave his office with an infection. i kept asking about my lab work. all he said is. "it must have been ok, i signed off on it." I finally asked tge medical assistant for my results and i had an infection. I had the mona Lisa touch laser done on the inside. he insisted the inside must be done first. even though my outside was causing me great pain! i ended up going to a new urogyn in princeton and she gave me laser treatments on both inside and outside!! how brilliant. i hope youre reading this Dr Gopal!!! she ordered gabapentin cream from compound pharmacy and i feel like i have a new lease on life. dont go to this guy. he hates his job and it shows!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I've been to many doctors in my lifetime and this one wins the prize for worst bedside manner! I usually don't care if they have any personality as long as they are knowledgable and on top of things. I believe he's very smart and sometimes the higher the IQ the lower the emotional IQ. He needs to slow down and review the chart, labs, tests, ect..... Not detail oriented. On a positive note, his staff is lovely and that's extremely difficult to find at a Drs office these days .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

he almost killed me.. never apologized. he is a cocky inconsiderate %%$$&&&.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Gopal is a very kind and understanding doctor. He was very helpful with making me understand all my options.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Had severe lower abdominal/pelvis pain, referred to Dr. Gopal; who upon conducting typical tests concluded it was fibroids with women my age (upper 40s) and immediately suggested having my uterus removed (hysterectomy). Uncomfortable, I asked for a 2nd opinion but unwisely had Gopal refer me to one; who agreed with him. After the procedure nothing changed (pain is still there) other than got the feeling once the procedure was over and he got paid, he got more distant and treated me as if I was being too onerous; a burden. Though certainly knowledgeable; my issue is treating conditions like business and churning as many procedures for procedures sake is not the way in treating and healing people. I left with a huge regret and would certainly view doctors with a lot more suspicion now when they "recommend" procedures as when I did in the past; and ask are they recommending something for purely for my benefit or do they have their well being involved in it as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Manish Gopal's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ