Ratings for Dr. Manish Gopal

I've been to many doctors in my lifetime and this one wins the prize for worst bedside manner! I usually don't care if they have any personality as long as they are knowledgable and on top of things. I believe he's very smart and sometimes the higher the IQ the lower the emotional IQ. He needs to slow down and review the chart, labs, tests, ect..... Not detail oriented. On a positive note, his staff is lovely and that's extremely difficult to find at a Drs office these days .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

he almost killed me.. never apologized. he is a cocky inconsiderate %%$$&&&.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Gopal is a very kind and understanding doctor. He was very helpful with making me understand all my options.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Had severe lower abdominal/pelvis pain, referred to Dr. Gopal; who upon conducting typical tests concluded it was fibroids with women my age (upper 40s) and immediately suggested having my uterus removed (hysterectomy). Uncomfortable, I asked for a 2nd opinion but unwisely had Gopal refer me to one; who agreed with him. After the procedure nothing changed (pain is still there) other than got the feeling once the procedure was over and he got paid, he got more distant and treated me as if I was being too onerous; a burden. Though certainly knowledgeable; my issue is treating conditions like business and churning as many procedures for procedures sake is not the way in treating and healing people. I left with a huge regret and would certainly view doctors with a lot more suspicion now when they "recommend" procedures as when I did in the past; and ask are they recommending something for purely for my benefit or do they have their well being involved in it as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Manish Gopal's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ