Ratings for Dr. Bruce D. Kugler

I'm a actually quite baffled by the negative comments I see on this post. Dr. Kugler has helped me immeasurably over the past 20 months that I've been regularly seeing him. His knowledge of Control Mastery Theory and its application in therapy is deep and was particularly beneficial to me. I've seen several other therapists over the years, and Dr. Kugler was the only one who was able to help me understand my demons. 20 months on, I'm a far happier, more confident person. Perhaps we all need to find a therapist with whom we "click", someone who truly understands us. And that person will likely be different for each of us. We also need to be intellectually and emotionally honest with ourselves before any therapist can even begin to help. For me, Bruce Kugler has been outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Stay away, check if he has ever been reprimanded (by the board), and then decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Smart guy terrible therapist. Do not see him as a couple. Not trust worthy. Not ethical. Caused more problems then helped with.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

This is a distrcated man! He sometimes just sits there and has little if any advice. Perhaps it is his training.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013