Ratings for Dr. Diane A. Koch

After spending over 12 months and paying over $1,500 for therapy with Dr. Koch, she did absolutely nothing aside from distorting the truth, lying, making my existing problems much worse, and creating several new problems for myself with monumental proportions and consequences. Dr. Koch's incompetence and unprofessionalism displayed during sessions with her had caused a staggering level of trauma to me which continues to haunt myself to this day, and has forced me to spend more time and money on two current therapists in order to repair the damage caused by her. Aside from the experience my own family and I endured with her, Dr. Koch has also lied to and harassed several friends and associates of mine with unfounded accusations against them. I highly advise anyone seeking a therapist out there to absolutely avoid Dr. Koch at all costs. Her level of incompetence displayed in her mental health practice is so bizarre to the point that a simple phone call to this woman to schedule your first session can result in falling into a deep, dark hole which seems impossible to escape from. Due to her actions (including my personal experience with her), I feel Dr. Koch should have her license from the State of Florida revoked for her unprofessionalism, lies, and her grossly unjustified claims and actions against others, which seem to stem from a personal bias which results in a pre-conceived agenda of/for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Doctor Koch ignored previous history and came to a conclusion that was completely unrealistic. It was a waste of time and effort to meet with her and her staff. Sadly,all this must be repeated again with a more competent doctor. Don't waste your time, effort, or money here!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012