Ratings for Dr. Mark Rodrigues

After a very horrible automobile accident, I suffered many injuries. Two of them were my neck and back, their was a lot of unbearable pain. After visiting Doctor Mark Rodrigues and happy and helpful staff for a couple of weeks for therapy, I can say my back has never felt better and my neck is now stable from any major pain as I experienced. The treatments I received from Dr. Mark have not only been extremely helpful but very mentally therapeutic as Dr. Mark always makes sure his patients leave out of his office feeling better, more confident and much hopeful. His staff in themselves are wonderful making your visits pleasant and very easy going. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and because of all of this I would always recommend him to any of my friends, family or co-workers. 5 stars is much to low to rate this chiropractor. A VERY satisfied NJ patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Amazing doctor and staff. Very helpful and understanding. Great experience

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Mark Rodrigues's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1993)