Ratings for Dr. Sheronetta A. Cousins

She is AMAZING! She is extremely accommodating and has been the family OBGYN for years. When I moved away from Greensboro I had a tough time finding a doctor that was half as good as Dr. Cousins.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I was a high risk case and the office and staff prioritized my care. I never had to wait more than 15-20 minutes and usually less. Dr. Cousins was also the only one to diagnose me correctly after being shuffled around to many different specialists with referrals from my primary doctor. Once I found Dr. Cousins I knew I'd found the right OB/GYN for my care. She "specials" her patients so unless she is on vacation she is there with you in the hospital for emergencies and labor/delivery. I do believe the wait times are longer if you are not a high risk pregnancy but I think that is common with any OB physician practice since their schedules can be unpredictable. I would highly recommend Dr. Cousins to anyone but especially someone with risk factors or special OB/GYN needs.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I love Dr. Cousins but if you can't handle a woman with a strong opinion who tells you exactly how it is and jokes around with you, she is not for you. She is stern in a good way. She has always been very helpful to me. She is easy to get in to see but you most likely will have to wait once you are there. She takes however much time is needed when it comes to patients. Have your questions ready and she will answer them very well. She is concerned about what is going on with you but don't expect her to sugarcoat what she says.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I just recently seen Dr. Cousins and she was behind, but I do expect that from her from time to time, b/c she does care about each and everyone of her patients. She takes up time with them and if you have any issues or concerns she will either sit in the room to discuss or call you into her office. I Love her sense of humor. I have been going to her for some time(when they were on Wendover) and refer as offen as I can when someone needs to seen by a Gynecologist. She is GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I had to make an appointment with Dr. Cousins after my Dr. moved because she was the only one immediately available at the practice (I soon found out why). Dr. Cousins was condescending and completely unhelpful. She made me feel as if I was a nuisance, and did not investigate further into my case in order to try to find a diagnosis. I left the office feeling angry, helpless, and discouraged. There is no way that I would ever return to see Dr. Cousins again. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why she is working with people.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Cousins is not my primary Doctor, but did deliver my first child. She does have a very strong personality and is stern, but is very truthful. Though I wish my doctor could have been, Dr. Cousins did do a great job.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Doctor Cousins has been extremely wonderful. We have had trouble conceiving and she has been on the situation. She has also handled all my health problems with care and extreme professionalism. She has even called me on her own to check up on me and my situations ( health). I am very pleased with her and the establishment. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

This doctor was unprofessional and insensitive. The overall practice is rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Sheronetta A. Cousins's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois