Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Madden

He really gets it, he respected me! I wish that the ACA didn't tie his hands so much... Really need to let the doctors who believe in patience centered care (like Madden) control the medical care of this country! Not the government, nor the healt insurance industry.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I've read the comments& as for the negative comments I would do anything to get DrMadden back up here to Massachusetts he absolutely cares about each& every patient He is like no other doctor & if he was cranky one day with one of you negative commenters believe me he made up for it on his good days he is human & I wish he has the time to train other Dr's about Rsd. Really miss you & hope you come back up here ❤Sherrie

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He is very knowledgable and openminded. He also has a great personality.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Staff can't seem to use a calendar causing extend waiting times. For the 6 appointments I had I was not seen on time once. And, I don't really care about Madden's personal political views.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

If there was a less than one star, this dr would get it. Rude, insulting, not up to date. You name it. Worthless!! Go elsewhere please.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Waste of time!! Bragged sbout himsrlf and how he cared about his patients! Ha. No follow through and no help. Wish I had not wasted time with this one!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

So rare that a doctor takes the time to listen, communicate, and thoroughly test. I spent years with other doctors, being rushed out the door, treating symptoms... Dr. Madden is about finding the cause. Great personality, very intelligent, personable, and great with his staff. A rare find.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I had the horrible misfortune of being misdiagnosed with epilepsy by this doctor. I was just 32 years old at the time. Actually it was his nurse who "diagnosed" me, he didn't even have the courtesy to see me and confirm the diagnosis. They put me on hefty medication that made me very sick and it was hard to care for my 3 children. They were so dismissive and cold. Thank GOD for second opinions. I got my life back and was able to come off the meds because I DO NOT have epilepsy. I WOULD NOT recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

First time reviewing a Dr. Dr. Madden was without a doubt the most exceptional Dr. I have ever seen. And trust me, I have had over 15 surgeries and have been diagnosed with numerous physical problems. Go see him, He cares more than any medical professional I've seen.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I found Doctor Madden to be one of the most personal and professional doctors around. He is a great listener, very patient and thorough, and spoke to me in a manner in which I could understand. I believe that after all the doctors I have seen over the last 6 years for help, doctor Madden will find the problem, diagnose, and treat my problem. I would highly recommend Doctor Madden to anyone who is need of a great Neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Patrick J. Madden's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1988)