Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Madden

Dr. Patrick Madden was referred to us by one of the top doctors in our town. We found Dr. Madden to be highly intelligent, professional, caring, articulate and most of all educates the patient and family member with his medical knowledge so nothing is ever misunderstood. He takes his time with his patients, really listens and doesn't rush through the appointments when we have lots of questions for him. He is very generous with his time and knowledge. There is never any time where we felt confused or unhappy with him in any way or with his diagnosis. His staff is fantastic. They can't do enough for his patients. We highly recommend Dr. Madden to everyone we speak with when the subject of health and doctors comes up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He gave me several neurological diagnoses and I received treatment for and he took off. Closed his practice and took off to Florida. You had to beg for his office to give names of other neurologists for treatment. That was a joke!!!! You were handed a list of a few doctors that don't treat what I was diagnosed with. I got many consultations and he never completed any testing he said he did. No doctor I saw could diagnose me with what he said I had. I had to beg for my medical records and they were ultimately sent to me by his mother who had my records in the basement of her home. He would talk all about himself and writing his ridiculous books. Unneccesary testing done and got paid a whole lot for nothing!!!! Never ever recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Going through years of the most horrible pain and seeing multiple doctors for help, I finally found Dr. Madden. He is an amazing doctor. Some patients are put off by is long wait time to see him, but I have no problem with it because I know his time spent with his patients is thorough and very personal. He is top notch, the best rated, most intelligent and caring Neurologist in Sarasota. I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a specialist. He is worth waiting past your scheduled time for.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He really gets it, he respected me! I wish that the ACA didn't tie his hands so much... Really need to let the doctors who believe in patience centered care (like Madden) control the medical care of this country! Not the government, nor the healt insurance industry.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I've read the comments& as for the negative comments I would do anything to get DrMadden back up here to Massachusetts he absolutely cares about each& every patient He is like no other doctor & if he was cranky one day with one of you negative commenters believe me he made up for it on his good days he is human & I wish he has the time to train other Dr's about Rsd. Really miss you & hope you come back up here ❤Sherrie

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He is very knowledgable and openminded. He also has a great personality.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Staff can't seem to use a calendar causing extend waiting times. For the 6 appointments I had I was not seen on time once. And, I don't really care about Madden's personal political views.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

If there was a less than one star, this dr would get it. Rude, insulting, not up to date. You name it. Worthless!! Go elsewhere please.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Waste of time!! Bragged sbout himsrlf and how he cared about his patients! Ha. No follow through and no help. Wish I had not wasted time with this one!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

So rare that a doctor takes the time to listen, communicate, and thoroughly test. I spent years with other doctors, being rushed out the door, treating symptoms... Dr. Madden is about finding the cause. Great personality, very intelligent, personable, and great with his staff. A rare find.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Patrick J. Madden's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal