Ratings for Dr. Kevin A. Waits

I’ve seen Dr Waits since 2002. He Delivered both of my daughters and was always the nicest and most helpful doctor you could ask for. Always would answer any questions my husband and I had. I would’ve had him delivery my third child but he retired from OB a few years ago.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I love Dr. Waits! He's the only doctor I've been to for all my pregnancies and so have my sisters, cousins, and sister in law. He's the best, I don't see why anyone would not love him. He listens to you, has a great personality and makes you feel as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Had a very good experience with Dr. Kevin Waits the two times I've been to see him. He attended to my GYN needs and even helped me with a medical concern that was non-GYN related. I'm sorry he is no longer doing OB care as I would have liked him to deliver my baby when I do decide to have one.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Love this Dr. He eased my fears about my pregnancies and has a sense of humor that was much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr waits was the hero of my pregnancy he and his staff guided me threw a very high risk pregnancy. And delivery ,when no other doctors would take me .they helped us have a beautiful and healthy baby girl a,d I'm still alive because of he's skill,knowledge. And experience.thank you for being my doctor .you deserv a basket of apples

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I'm pleased with my endometrial ablation and the staff at the day surgery were great too. This doctor and his staff have been very professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

This jerk was rude,rough and did not care.he signed me up for a surgery I did not need and then told me I could always come back if need be.I Just had the surgery I really needed by a great caring Dr And staff.So glad I did not let this rude waits guy touch me! he was so rude and mean.please don't go to this guy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

This so called Dr was so rude to me he made me cry..He made me feel stupid and demeaned , he listened to nothing i had to say and acted like i was a stupid woman with stupid women problems that he had no time for...He insulted me for going to a woman nurse practitioner and said it must be because i wanted someone fluffy!!!!??? Such a jerk!! I was in shock at how rude he treated me . I cancelled my surgery and hope to never run into him again!! Horrible bed side manner and very rough with exams ....I wish something more could be done about Drs like this.....why be a Dr if you have no respect for people??

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr Waits is by far the rudest Dr I have ever been to, I don't even know how he is still a Dr. I seen him for the first 5 months of my pregnancy and then switched because he was rude, never answered any of my questions. The most he has ever seen me for was maybe 5 minutes, I'd never know my blood results or anything. I'd be waiting a hr just to be seen for maybe 5 mins, he lied on my medical report, and whatever concerns or questions I'd have about my pregnancy he would never answer them whatsoever, I would NEVER recommend anyone to go and see him, by far the WORST Dr I have ever met or seen in my life.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

HORRIBLE. I kept with him through out my entire first pregnancy and he was rude and unwilling to answer my questions. Worst mistake I ever made. During his exams he is excessively rough even when I asked him to be more gentle. During birth he let me rip from my a to v and did a poor job stitching me up. When I told him I wanted birth control he had the nerve to ridicule me and put me down. His staff also seems to know more about his job then he does. They are always meeting my concerns and willing to listen to what I have to say. I won't be going back to this doctor anytime soon and I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Kevin A. Waits's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1992)