Ratings for Dr. Dennis S. Krauss

This doctor is awful. He was not listening at all. He was rude and impatient. I don't believe that he is the doctor. Dr. is supposed to heal with that ward. He was opposite of that. Do not go to this doctor. There is a mini doctors at the same practice which could help you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Krauss was very rude..not only he missdiagnosed me wih cancer but he let me wait a month to let me know about the test results...very bad experience. His staff is so heartless and rude. Truly the worst doctor experience i had in my whole life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Staff if rude. No personality. Dr is quick to get through appointment and gets annoys when asked to repeat something or explain in more detail.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Krauss has a terrible patient/doctor rapport. Because I had no insurance I sensed he was doing me a favor by diagnosing my hypo-thyroidism and treating me. He didn't follow up, left no time for my questions, didn't write down my medication protocol and seemed very disinterested in me and my case. I am switching doctors and do not recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I found Dr. Krauss to be a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor and I have confidence in his judgment. He is a quiet doctor and he gives great thought to your condition. I would rather have a doctor that spends his time evaluating your condition than one involved in idle conversation. He is a very smart man and I completely disagree with the low and unfair evaluations.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

DOC SEEMS LIKE HES KNOWLEDGABLE BUT UNFORTUNATELY LACKS IN PERSONALITY. ASKING HIM A QUESTION MIGHT NOT GET YOU AN ANSWER. HE'S VERY DRY. ITS HARD TO HAVE A CONFORTABLE DISCUSSION WITH HIM. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF LOOKING FOR A BETTER ENDO. DOC.!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He is NOT listen! I dont feel that he is thorough. I need to find another Endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Horrible experience. Totally useless doctor visit. Worst is the extremely unfriendly secretary. Never going back!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Krauss is an exceptional and highly intelligent doctor that gives considerable thought to your medical condition. He evaluates the whole person and goes above and beyond in the treatment of his patient. I hold him in the highest regard and have complete confidence in his judgment. Any rating that is lower that the best is totally inaccurate and unjustified. In my many years experience with this Doctor, he has diagnosed other conditions outside the scope of endocrinology. He is a top notch endocrinologist and in my opinion, unsurpassed in his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Krauss does NOT listen to his patients, has a terrible bedside manor and the personality of a dishrag. The wait was ridiculous and he and his secretary are incredibly rude. You're just a number and a statistic. I DO NOT recommend his services.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

Dr. Dennis S. Krauss's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI