Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey N. Besso

The method of analysis and adjustment is very analytical and gentle. My headaches, neck and shoulder pain, and sinus problems have been 90% cured. I wish I would have come here years ago.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Great service every time! I always feel a whole lot better after seeing Dr. Besso

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Besso for the past 10 yeats. I used to get really bad migraines snand once he statted adjusting me, I no longer suffer from the migraines or the lower back pain. He is one of the most down to earth doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Besso has relieved my neck pain by finding the cause before treating. The medical route just wasn't helping with my pain at all.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

My sons told me about Dr. Besso They heard about him from their friends I saw that they had great relief from their pain He decided after hemming and hawing to try Nucca My neck has been very painful after several car accidents I had no relief from PT or Massage therapy Medicine did not help at all It took three months of Dr Besso's treatment to start to have some relief It took a year for great results I have been pain free in my neck area two years now No others treatments came close to helping me My fibromyalgia is also under control Worth all my time and money

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Nucca is wonderful for virtually every problem! Dr Besso is tops in Nucca therapy. As he corrected my atlas and axis I improved in so many areas I didn't know were problems! Jaw clenching, teeth grinding, constipation, shallow breathing, chronic knee pain, etc disappeared as my neck and back problems were treated and they disappeared too!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

always a pleasant experience! Top notch chiropractic care with a great staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My husband and I have been going to Dr Besso for years and have had nothing but the best and most updated medical care and would recommend him to all my friends and relatives !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Besso from my husband. I came to him because I was suffering from occular migraines. Growing up I never had migraines or headaches. Because of Dr. Besso's gentle adjustment I no longer suffer or live in fear. Now my family also goes to him and are extremely happy with his treatments. He really cares about the patients wellness and helps you understand how upper cervical care really works!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

One of the top upper cervical doctors in the state of Ohio.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Geoffrey N. Besso's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare