Ratings for Dr. George J. Brown

After reading other reviews, I can say that you get what you pay for. My eyes are worth it. I have top of the line lenses and imported frames. I receive class A service at The Brown Center. The opticians are highly trained professionals, very skillful. I receive the most thorough exams I have ever had. His technology is state of the art as is Dr. Brown's knowledge and skill. I highly recommend The Brown Center for eye care.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

very good eye doctor, I been going to him for 10 years

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Very congenial, great staff, clean and bright. Concerned about strong sales pitch for vitamins, creams, procedures and extras that I was never told I needed before. Recommended contacts even though previous optometrist discouraged them due to astigmatism. After spending hundreds, found I couldn't tolerate them due to the astigmatism. Recently learned that he closed the local office without notifying me. Changing doctors...!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr brown is an OK Doc but his prices are through the roof especially for glasses and frames and contact. His diagnostic tests are also very expensive and he wants to run them when they are not necessary and not covered by insurance either. I go to him but I'm not so sure he's a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. George J. Brown's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners