Ratings for Dr. Ayodele E. Adeigbola

This doctor should not be allowed to practice psychiatry. My sister was treated inhumanely by Adeigbola. Her mission is to treat patients by drugging them into oblivion and then failing to realize the severe consequences of such high doses of medication. She was unable to recognize my sister suffers from severe depression (even though she has been diagnosed since early childhood with major depression amongst other serious psychiatric illnesses). Furthermore, while my sister was heavily medicated she refused to keep my sister on her ward until I was able to pick her up in the next 3 hours. She ordered that my sister be thrown out of the facility (no discharge papers signed) while highly medicated, extremely depressed and suicidal. My sis was forced into a cab, dropped off at a train station where she had thoughts of throwing herself in front of train. I was able to pick her up upon arrival 3 hours later. I found my sis shaking, crying, extremely drowsy and scared in a mall bathroom.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Ayodele E. Adeigbola's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY