Ratings for Dr. Marco Dibonaventura

Dr. Marco is kind, knowledgeable, concise and clear on the reason for recommendations to get you to your wellness goal. He has a magical delivery on Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. Holistic is a viable alternative and is minimally invasive. Just a pinch. Waiting room is inviting. Every treatment room provides a warm experience. Music is soothing and effective for calm relaxation. Ankle swelling, finger tingling numbness and trigger finger was addressed. Best alternative to surgery option which was recommended. Results, results, results.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Marco saw me for pain I was experiencing in my left knee. He saw me immediately, on time and placed me in Room 1. The room was pleasant with soothing music playing. He examined me and explained what he felt was causing the problem and what he would do. He performed acupuncture and checked on me frequently through the procedure. The entire visit was about one hour. As soon as I walked out of the room, I noticed my knee did not feel as stiff and sore. I made a follow-up appointment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Outstanding results after both first and second visits, about 80% of my pain was gone by the time I left the appointment and continued to improve for days after. Majority of the have issues never returned. Highly recommend giving Dr. Marco a try if you deal with nagging pain issues. -LS

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The treatments I have received here have been life changing. I was experiencing 4-5 migraines per week and now I have been migraine free for over 20 days, which is a miracle. I have been to so many Drs over 24 years of my life and this is the first solution that works without any side effects. I highly recommend coming here and please don't wait another day. You can seriously feel better today and don't you deserve to feel better right now?

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with the results of treatment. Some issues cleared up immediately; some with more treatments but always moving in a positive direction. Treatments do not hurt more than a pinch and are relaxing. Dr. Marco is very knowledgeable and I have no problems recommending him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I came in for numbness/pain in my feet. After going to numerous medical doctors and not getting any relief, I came to see Dr. Marco. The treatments have helped me greatly. The numbness/pain as lessened by at least 80%. Dr. Marco is professional, positive and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have had an overall excellent experience at Dr. Marco's Complementary healthcare. I am Currently being treated with acupuncture, diet suggestions, and Chinese medicine. Dr Marco takes time to find any and all problems in the body, rates them and focuses on them until they are healed. The program has been a new relaxing experience and I feel it has improved my overall health.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Marco has helped me tremendously. The first day I walked in, I knew this treatment was exactly what I needed. He shows that he truly cares about his patients and I am always happy to come here. Since I've started, my stomach issues have gotten so much better. Even my depression seems to be going away. I have gained a positive new way of thinking and a new outlook on life I thought I'd never have. I'll never be able to thank Dr. Marco enough for everything he's done!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have spinal fractures and a couple bulging discs. This is the only treatment (and I have tried it all) that has actually worked to relieve a pretty substantial amount of daily pain. I was always a little skeptical of acupuncture, but after a good friend recommended Complimentary, I gave it a shot. After the first treatment, and the difference it made in my base level of pain, I was completely on board. Dr Marco is awesome. He is flexible with appointments, very accessible, and always generous with his time. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Dibonaventura for over a year now and I notice a difference when I don't go to him. I end up with stomach issues without him, my appetite worsens and I feel all over sluggish. He's very friendly and willing to help find the best solution for your specific needs. I have recommended him to people I know. There are other places that see to be hocus-pocus, but I've notice a real difference, and I am a skeptic. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016